Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA team my......

Started by Wildbill, January 10, 2017, 10:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildbill

The only way this team gets to the NCAA tourney is if they pay at the gate!!!!!

rtr

We are not a good basketball team. Sad.  No passion.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

DeltaHog66

WooPig90

hogginbama

The team probably is, but definitely not the coach. I have never seen a coach spend a time out talking to a team about their time in the weight room doing them no good. Telling them the are getting beat by Frosh and Sophs. Hell, they got beat by Frosh/Sophs on Saturday so it is nothing new.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Hogz87

At least we'll always have that one season we made the NCAA tournament (out of six seasons).  And that other season we made the NIT and lost in the second round.

Fire Mike Anderson.

devildog

Easy meat. Teams can't wait to play us.

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Letsroll1200

We will make the tournament

rude1

Lot of games left to play, not confident on winning many of them.  On pace for 1 tourney visit out of 6 years. Just not good enough, if Anderson doesn't work a miracle and get his collection of jucos and transfers that he assembled into the tourney, IMO it's time to move on.

Sho Nuff

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 10, 2017, 10:09:15 pm
Do you mean the NCAA tournament?  I will seriously bet you $1,000 to the contrary.  Easy money.  Tournament teams don't get thumped by a mediocre MSU team at home. 

userpick

Wildbill

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 10, 2017, 10:09:15 pm

And what tournament might you think that would be! Maybe end of the season intramural!!!!

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: rtr on January 10, 2017, 10:02:53 pm
We are not a good basketball team. Sad.  No passion......No heart, no manhood.
FIFY
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

BassinHawg

I have been saying for weeks this team will not make the NCAA Tourney and I am sticking by that.

They probably have the talent but they don't have the leader in a head coach that they need.

Soft, Sour Faced Mike can't and won't get it done. Get used to it, he will ruin those top ranked recruiting classes we are hearing about if he gets to stay!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"