Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flat footed

Started by Sho Nuff, January 10, 2017, 08:52:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho Nuff

We look awful so far tonight.  MSU is out hustling us, out rebounding us, and they are playing with way more energy.  Why are we playing so lethargic?

cardsNhogs

Quote from: Sho Nuff on January 10, 2017, 08:52:43 pm
We look awful so far tonight.  MSU is out hustling us, out rebounding us, and they are playing with way more energy.  Why are we playing so lethargic?
We don't run an offense at all! The spacing is terrible and the 4 guys without the ball do a lot of watching. We don't rebound. We double 40ft from the basket to give up open three or dunks. Miss St looks like a more veteran team than the hogs.

HogMantheIntruder

Kentucky hangover! The announcers were kind enough to provide us with an excuse.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

revolution

I'm trying to believe that better days are ahead with Anderson at the helm,  but halves like that against inferior teams cause a lot of doubt.  There were many, many days in are past when we would blow a team away in the first 10 minutes. Even decent teams at home. But Anderson always struggles to get his team ready in conference play.

Letsroll1200

Sho Nuff

We're just not a very good basketball team.  No flow to the offense, and our press is the easiest to break that I've ever seen. 

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: Sho Nuff on January 10, 2017, 09:29:05 pm
We're just not a very good basketball team.  No flow to the offense, and our press is the easiest to break that I've ever seen.

And all Mike can do is say, "you aren't athletic enough" and "you're getting beat by Frosh and Soph's"
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

LR_Matt

Quote from: Poppa Tart on January 10, 2017, 09:00:12 pm
Kentucky hangover! The announcers were kind enough to provide us with an excuse.

Heard that as well.... apparently that's a thing.

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: LR_Matt on January 10, 2017, 09:30:31 pm
Heard that as well.... apparently that's a thing.

LSU claims it after the play Bama.  Especially when the Hogs beat em.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

hawgrunner

Quote from: Poppa Tart on January 10, 2017, 09:00:12 pm

Ha... May be right!