Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keeping our heads up

Started by PORKULATOR, January 07, 2017, 10:05:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

It's plausible that we scored 71 (shoulda been about84) against one of the longest, best defensive teams in basketball ball.... AND they needed a crap ton of favorable calls to beat us. ...
Analysis... We're freaking good. We need a fair game, we aren't great.. but we're freakin good.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hawgmasta

This is where I've been the last few weeks. We can hang with anybody; and if we are dropping buckets can beat anybody.

LR_Matt

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 07, 2017, 10:05:15 pm
It's plausible that we scored 71 (shoulda been about84) against one of the longest, best defensive teams in basketball ball.... AND they needed a crap ton of favorable calls to beat us. ...
Analysis... We're freaking good. We need a fair game, we aren't great.. but we're freakin good.

WRONG! They had a terrible night and that's the best we can play.

PORKULATOR

No... i really doubt I am Matt. Pretty sure common sense is on my side on this one. I watched the game. Obvious is obvious.

Woopigs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.