Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to Cards tonight

Started by ChicoHog, October 12, 2013, 12:35:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicoHog

I know there are many Cardinal fans here on Hogville.  Tough game for me tonight as a diehard Dodger fan but it was a really good game.  Greinke pitched great except for the walk to Carpenter and the double to Beltran.  St. Louis made the defensive plays and held the Dodgers scoreless for 10 innings.  Looking forward to another great game tomorrow and with Kershaw pitching we need to win that game.    Hopefully after watching the hogs take down the Gamecocks!

Hogfaniam

Quote from: ChicoHog on October 12, 2013, 12:35:28 am
I know there are many Cardinal fans here on Hogville.  Tough game for me tonight as a diehard Dodger fan but it was a really good game.  Greinke pitched great except for the walk to Carpenter and the double to Beltran.  St. Louis made the defensive plays and held the Dodgers scoreless for 10 innings.  Looking forward to another great game tomorrow and with Kershaw pitching we need to win that game.    Hopefully after watching the hogs take down the Gamecocks!

Wacha way  Chico, just Wacha way. :)
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

WillieWildcat09

Incredible Game! Promises to be a superb series! Go Cards!

clutch

With Wacha vs. Kershaw we could see much of the same tomorrow.

ChicoHog

After Kershaw and Greinke the Dodger starting pitching is very suspect that's why it's important the Dodgers win Saturday.  If they lose the Cards could sweep the series easily or maybe win in 5 games. 

Hogfaniam

Quote from: ChicoHog on October 12, 2013, 12:46:54 am
After Kershaw and Greinke the Dodger starting pitching is very suspect that's why it's important the Dodgers win Saturday.  If they lose the Cards could sweep the series easily or maybe win in 5 games. 

I hate when a pitching effort like Greinke had doesn't result in a victory, except against the Cards.  Nolan Ryan suffered many loses like that when lacking run support and facing the other teams ace.

Just an awesome game last night.  A shame a team has to lose (except against the Cards).  You could see it on the Dodgers faces. 
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

McKdaddy

Quote from: ChicoHog on October 12, 2013, 12:35:28 am

+1
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

HogCaller13

Quote from: McKdaddy on October 12, 2013, 06:34:38 am
+1
Let's hope Kershaw had some Taco Bell for supper last night. Should be a good matchup today.
Respect Your Opponent, But Fear None!!! #1-0 WPS

jswineberiaskirk

Quote from: HogCaller13 on October 12, 2013, 07:16:01 am
Let's hope Kershaw had some Taco Bell for supper last night. Should be a good matchup today.

He did but so did Wacha.

That's a winner! RIP Jack (Greatest Ever) Buck