Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like Jo Jo Robinson may get booted at Texas Tech...

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, May 09, 2018, 03:48:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSkiesAtNightHog

One thing I did agree with Coach B about was when he stated that you recruit your own problems.

Coach Morris just seems like such a stand up guy that not only will we get lots of Texas kids but also good quality Texas kids!

Jo Jo seems like one of those kids with all the talent in the world but not the self discipline to make it happen.

I still hope he lands on his feet and gets his life in order at some point.

[url][http://www.lubbockonline.com/news/20180509/kingsbury-says-3-texas-tech-seniors-futures-in-limbo?start=2/url]

oldfart

sad when guys waste their talents... most would give their left nut to be able to play...

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hog.goblin

Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here...

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

oldfart

Wardhog85

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he also get in some pretty serious trouble before he reported to campus his freshman year?

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

jbcarol

Quote from: PonderinHog on May 09, 2018, 07:33:19 pm
Say it ain't so, Jo

Jo.

JoJo dig those spinning lights, way out games and dizzy heights below him.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ZERO

Quote from: oldfart on May 09, 2018, 04:10:21 pm
most would give their left nut to be able to play...

I'm good with two nuts and spectating, thanks.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

LumberBacks

Too bad to see Jaylon Lane's name, too.   3* out of Nacogdoches who committed to OKST, but then got arrested for causing a fracus in his high school classroom that culminated in hurling a calculator at a teacher.  P5's backed off of him and he had to go the JUCO route.  TxTech gave him a second chance.  Trouble seems to follow some kids.  With their eligibility running out, they'll have no other options to complete their college football careers and earn a degree in the process.  Don't throw it away.

DeltaBoy

Lack of self discipline and bad friends will doom you.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Wardhog85 on May 09, 2018, 09:25:11 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he also get in some pretty serious trouble before he reported to campus his freshman year?
Yep
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

mhsbc59

We only here about the things you get caught doing how much has he gotten away with
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

HogPharmer

Quote from: mhsbc59 on May 10, 2018, 12:34:08 pm
We only here about the things you get caught doing how much has he gotten away with

I couldn't tell you....

He got away with it
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

pigture perfect

Jo Jo sounds like a kids name. Maybe he needs to start going by the name Joseph and grow up.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Tusks

Quote from: LumberBacks on May 09, 2018, 10:44:14 pm
Too bad to see Jaylon Lane's name, too.   3* out of Nacogdoches who committed to OKST, but then got arrested for causing a fracus in his high school classroom that culminated in hurling a calculator at a teacher.  P5's backed off of him and he had to go the JUCO route.  TxTech gave him a second chance.  Trouble seems to follow some kids.  With their eligibility running out, they'll have no other options to complete their college football careers and earn a degree in the process.  Don't throw it away.

And it's everyone else's fault.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HogPharmer

Quote from: pigture perfect on May 10, 2018, 02:26:09 pm
Jo Jo sounds like a kids name. Maybe he needs to start going by the name Joseph and grow up.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.