Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

Coonass, er I mean Coleman is doing a great job of staying ahead in the count.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

HOGSWEAT

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

razobak

Good walk Wilkins...a lot of sluggers would have chased something down 1-2.  Way to be patient.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

mattpod321

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 15, 2009, 07:23:09 pm
4 -1 bad guys   bottom of 3rd

Thanks...have no way of seeing or listening to the game right now
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFan1994

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

rzrbackrob

The left handed batters are going to have to hit today.
Good is the enemy of great

capehog

trippigs

Coleman's pitch count is climbing...our guys are making him work

razobak

I agree with the announcer...he missed that pitch.  Shoulda crushed it.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HOGSWEAT

Nice layoff by Cox there... catcher tried so hard to frame it

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

HOGSWEAT

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

HOGSWEAT

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

rzrbackrob

trippigs

chiefsfan

I hate stealing with 2 strikes because it changes te hitter to trying to hard for the ground ball or fly ball to score a run.   often leads to strikeouts
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HogFansReunited

Well, at least he worked the crap out of Coleman and both runners advanced.

Member #3568

Hollywood_HOGan45

Cox you should not have swung at that!!!!

Gotta get some runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jry04

We cannot afford to strand these runners after stranding runners in the last inning, too. We really need to push a runner across here.

Pickled Pig

Wow. That was a NASTY pitch to Cox.....sometimes there's nothing you can do. He had a good AB going.

HogTuba

S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

Clint Alan

TNhawgfan

you can't leave runners in scoring position every inning and expect to win - we need a hit
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

rzrbackrob

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

capehog

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Hollywood_HOGan45

NEED A HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clint Alan

HogFansReunited

We really need to get something out of this inning.

Member #3568

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

trippigs