Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Dreaded 0 of 3 ending

Started by jabohog, November 24, 2006, 03:56:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jabohog

I can't hang as an optimist. This looks like the beginning of the end. I know it is still early in the second half, but we are definitely out manned, and Dick isn't getting it done. I am happy for the season, but 0-3 to end it would sure seem unfair for these seniors.

dirthog

without a turnover its, over and I called it brotha
"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

tophawg19

this is a real possiblity . we are going to play the 3 best teams we have seen all year . the sec hasn't been as good as usual and our defense is struggling again . trying to wait till the fourth qtr on offense again as well .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hollywood_HOGan

Gosh i hope that doesnt happen.

We need to grind out a TD on this drive.

Hong Kong Sooey

Good thing we did the one thing we couldn't against USC.  Force a turnover.  Because it's obvious Les Miles watched the USC gamefilm.

tophawg19

do we have any TE's that can catch?

jabohog

Casey Dick is the weak point in our offense in this game, in my opinion. They would be better of just to stay in the wildcat.

tophawg19

you can't beat teams like this if you can't pass and we cant . arkansas just got showed up as a pretender and it likely will happen at least 1 more time now that we are playing good teams

jabohog

The anouncers keep saying here is the problem, but what they ain't saying is the problem is a hardheaded  coach. Either stay in the wildcat or give Mitch a shot.

fourthcrusade

Quote from: jabohog on November 24, 2006, 03:56:48 pm
I can't hang as an optimist. This looks like the beginning of the end. I know it is still early in the second half, but we are definitely out manned, and Dick isn't getting it done. I am happy for the season, but 0-3 to end it would sure seem unfair for these seniors.

SIX WEEKS LATER JABOHOG WAS RIGHT!