Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monta Thomas

Started by #1 STUNNA, January 02, 2014, 06:24:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Saw this kids highlight video and he will end up being a very good one. He plays for Hermitage in south arkansas. Does anyone know much about him or seen him play?

#1 STUNNA

rolyat_2008

#1 STUNNA

Yes he is 2017. Has the opportunity to play at warren but has decided to stay at hermitage and play.

RyeHogFan

Well, he's clearly an early bloomer just looking his body compared to everyone else. On a field of untalented 8th-9th graders, he stands out as the best player on the field. It'll be interesting to watch how he does in high school and hopefully against better competition than Woodlawn.

#1 STUNNA

In his only varsity game this season he scored 5 touchdowns.

ReversePart34

Heard he wants to one day be a Hog.

RNHog

He needs to be at Warren. He plays in a conference with no competition besides Bearden and JC.

southarkhog

Also Strong and Rison plays in the same conference as JC and Bearden. They are good competition also.
Go Razorbacks

yraciv

Quote from: southarkhog on January 04, 2014, 04:43:00 pm
Also Strong and Rison plays in the same conference as JC and Bearden. They are good competition also.

The JC D1 prospects seem to do alright for themselves. I always like to see kids step up to bigger conferences and prove themselves, but if he is a D1 prospect he can be found down there. As long as he comes up to camps and shows out!

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: RNHog on January 04, 2014, 10:38:11 am
He needs to be at Warren. He plays in a conference with no competition besides Bearden and JC.

Yep... Would be a fool not to come to warren.

RyeHogFan

Quote from: southarkhog on January 04, 2014, 04:43:00 pm

Yeah, in all seriousness there's some good players in that conference. I was just poking fun at Woodlawn since I live about 15 miles south of there and go to all their games. We've been pretty bad for the past 4 or 5 years, ever since Marion Glover left.

ReversePart34

Lots of good memories playing football and baseball up at Woodlawn.