Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden ATH Dewayne "Sho" Watts

Started by #1HeadHog, November 27, 2007, 04:40:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1HeadHog

Guys I am from down here in South Ark and have watched this kid all year long and he is a great talent. Was wondering what is going on recruiting wise with him? Who all is sending him letters or contacting him? Any of you recruiting guys know any beef?

Thanks
"Always root for the winner. That way you won't be disappointed."

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

ballhogger14u

was wondering that myself, i think he would be a good reciever

#1HeadHog

yeah he has talent. . . i see him more as a DB/KR guy if he doesn't get a shot at QB/RB. . . would love to see him get the oppurtunity to play QB at a school like Louisiana Tech or Southern Miss and be a run pass threat. . .
"Always root for the winner. That way you won't be disappointed."

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

Amityvillehogger

His only chances were destroyed with the run in with the law.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ballhogger14u

MJ2

If the grades work out, Gus will be hot on him.

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: #1HeadHog on November 27, 2007, 04:40:25 pm
Guys I am from down here in South Ark and have watched this kid all year long and he is a great talent. Was wondering what is going on recruiting wise with him? Who all is sending him letters or contacting him? Any of you recruiting guys know any beef?

Thanks

I know Show very well.  His lacking of a qualified ACT score kept Arkansas from offering.  Vaughn said they would end up offering though and placing him if needed.  However this was before Nutt took the Ole Miss job.  

He could end up at AState with fellow Bearden Bear Ben Owens.  

Show has D1 talent and will likely play safety in college.  He just needs the ACT score.  

Central Arkansas can come see the fuss about Dewayne this upcoming Saturday, 2PM at WMS in the AA state championship game.  Bearden will destroy Mt Ida.