Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Visitors this weekend

Started by Razorod, January 08, 2008, 08:22:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

When will we know something about who is coming in this weekend?
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

want2be

Tomorrow is the presser for the new staff so hopefully the media will ask the right questions.....like......who is coming this week-end.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Quote from: want2be on January 08, 2008, 08:39:58 pm
Tomorrow is the presser for the new staff so hopefully the media will ask the right questions.....like......who is coming this week-end.

There is a presser tomorrow?? Where and what time?? Will it be televised or on the radio?

hog_fan

Quote from: want2be on January 08, 2008, 08:39:58 pm
Where did you hear this at?

The real Hogules

Quote from: hog_fan on January 08, 2008, 08:53:42 pm
Where did you hear this at?

Bobby Petrino and his two coordinators will be on DTS tomorrow.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

gibby

I could be wrong, but I don't believe coaches can comment on recruits until they are signed.  Most reports about recruiting visits come from the services, not the coaching staff.

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: gibby on January 08, 2008, 10:21:24 pm
I could be wrong, but I don't believe coaches can comment on recruits until they are signed.  Most reports about recruiting visits come from the services, not the coaching staff.

You're right.  Coaches can speak in generalities, but CBP doesn't seem to me the type
to just talk about his recruiting plans too openly.  I expect the press conference to be
a nice synopsis of the accomplishments of his new assistant staff, and perhaps some general
talk about recruiting areas, etc.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

hog_fan

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 08, 2008, 10:13:59 pm
Bobby Petrino and his two coordinators will be on DTS tomorrow.

That isn't a press conference then. What time will they be on?