Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas new "FONT"

Started by Abominable Hillbilly, February 25, 2015, 03:39:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Abominable Hillbilly

Does anyone know the name of the official font that Arkansas uses?
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

PorkSoda

no but, I got on the official website and they don't even offer any hats with the new font.  sorely disappointed...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Nuclear Hog

https://fontsbyconrad.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/college-misc-fonts-pack-3/

Here is a website you can download the font. I have the font on my phone. Awesome font. :razorback:

Abominable Hillbilly

"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

go hogues

Quote from: Nuclear Hog on February 25, 2015, 04:36:16 pm
https://fontsbyconrad.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/college-misc-fonts-pack-3/

Here is a website you can download the font. I have the font on my phone. Awesome font. :razorback:
Why Hogville kicks A.

+1
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

thirrdegreetusker