Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From the Bench - Seediness of College Recruiting Seeps Into High Schools in Arkansas

Started by Robert Shields, February 23, 2015, 11:45:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Einswine

It's sad to think this drivel actually gets printed as a column in some backwater Arkansas free "Merchandiser" and "Penny Pincher" publications. I'm worried some low functioning folks might actually be influenced by his garbage. Deltaboy is in Texas, so I'm not really worried about that situation.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

jesterzzn

Quote from: Albert Einswine on February 24, 2015, 04:39:23 pm
Deltaboy is in Texas, so I'm not really worried about that situation.

I'm convinced Delta is just a nice guy that feels bad for Bobby Shields.

I'm also convinced Bobby Shields is a muckraker unworthy of Delta's honest good will.

AC's mom didn't want her son to leave her.  That's not nasty business you piece of ****.  That's a mother dealing with her son leaving home in front of a national audience.

You, Robert, are part of the nastiest business going these days:  Internet columnists.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on February 24, 2015, 07:40:51 pm
Let's stay on topic please.

I thought we were? The topic of every Shields thread has always been to bag on the OP. 8)
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

dcrback

Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

DOGALUM

Quote from: jesterzzn on February 24, 2015, 07:06:17 pm
I'm convinced Delta is just a nice guy that feels bad for Bobby Shields.

I'm also convinced Bobby Shields is a muckraker unworthy of Delta's honest good will.

AC's mom didn't want her son to leave her.  That's not nasty business you piece of ****.  That's a mother dealing with her son leaving home in front of a national audience.

You, Robert, are part of the nastiest business going these days:  Internet columnists.
Your post , sir, deserves a nomination for post of the year. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Shakey

Quote from: BadHog on February 23, 2015, 10:10:11 pm
Better than a Robert Shields post:

Has anyone ever actually tried this?  Sounds awesome.  Might be even better to livestream it.  I think you'd have plenty of money for a car from the advertising...after a few lifetime sentences of course.