Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watch ESPN available to DirecTV customers NOW!

Started by WizardofhOgZ, February 19, 2015, 10:29:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fanofthehog

Quote from: Section123 on February 19, 2015, 10:46:00 am
Thank you. Been waiting for this for a long time now.
You need to tell your Directv technician to consider some crunches!

Section123

Quote from: fanofthehog on February 19, 2015, 10:50:12 am
You need to tell your Directv technician to consider some crunches!

Dude was too busy drinking my beer! Wild install.

BENJAMINX

Sweet! I also noticed that an ESPN on demand channel showed up a few days ago on DTV.

jcharkansas

U verse had it but it's been broke for like 6 months now, I keep calling and complaining but they still haven't fixed it. Now is when I need it for baseball.

TexHog188

I knew my harshly worded rant six months ago would do the trick.  That and canceling my service with them over this specific issue.  ;)
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

MissippHog

The_Bionic_Pig

What timing after downloading & deleting it last night attempting to watch the game....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

Hoggy Hogalot

Reservoir Hogs

I was so pissed I could not watch baseball this weekend, and now its available!

razorbacker3

If you had DISH you would have had it since last fall!  ;)

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

ChicoHog

So SEC+ is alt channel 611.  Where is the Watch ESPN channel?  Or is it only available on computer?

murthage

I just cut the cable in Memphis, bought a $30 Radio Shack antenna which provides ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, TNT, and others.  Then subscribed to Dish Sling TV for $20 per month and get WATCH ESPN (using their sign-in), plus HGTV, ESPN, ESPN2, and 9 other programs streamed to my computer, iPhone, and iPad.  Finally, I can watch FOX News live using their direct link.  I can also show everything on my mobile devices to a 60" Sony HDTV using an Apple TV ($99) or an Amazon Prime TV ($50) promotion with Dish Sling TV. 
Ain't Technology great. However, had to sneak down to the club room in my condo to view the Mississippi State Game, since WATCH ESPN was blacked out in my area. 

20hog11

Quote from: ChicoHog on February 21, 2015, 07:09:53 pm
So SEC+ is alt channel 611.  Where is the Watch ESPN channel?  Or is it only available on computer?

Watch espn is only online or through their app for smartphones/tablets.