Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Arkansas Y'all"

Started by CoveMan, February 17, 2015, 11:53:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CoveMan

Thumbing around on the internet and came across this song. Blane Howard made a song called "Arkansas Y'all" for the Arkansas song contest. He didn't win but he also made a Razorback version of the song. I personally believe that it is an amazing song. It gets my blood pumping and gets me excited for what the future may possibly hold. I'm not attempting to promote him or anything like that. I just found the song and really enjoyed it and thought that I may share it with my fellow Razorback fans. He said that they play it at the games at the beginning of the video. I would love to hear your feedback about the song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF7xV2Mu8LE  :razorback: ::hornsdown::

duckman

Blaine is a great guy, the University has licensed the song as well. 

CoveMan

He seems like a good guy. Like I said, I don't know him nor am I attempting to promote him. He is an Arkansas guy though and I intend to support him. He has a wonderful voice and really can sing. I think it's amazing how much pride that people from Arkansas has for their state and the Razorbacks. Never forget where you're from.

duckman

Quote from: CoveMan on February 18, 2015, 12:17:39 am
He seems like a good guy. Like I said, I don't know him nor am I attempting to promote him. He is an Arkansas guy though and I intend to support him. He has a wonderful voice and really can sing. I think it's amazing how much pride that people from Arkansas has for their state and the Razorbacks. Never forget where you're from.

Good singer, he did a show this Summer with my wife at Oaklawn.  He is related to her somehow, not sure on that.  We talked to his mother at an anniversary party, she told us about the University licensing the song.  He is going to get a lot of pub in Arkansas for sure.  Great that he got that.

rmbaltosax

Graduated with Blane at Lakeside High School in Hot Springs. He's a great guy.
A-A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S for Arkansas!
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Pigliophile

+1 for your avatar duckman. Very nice. That is all I have to contribute here.

RedSkiesAtNightHog

I like it.  Is there a professional studio recording version? 

tangman

You can download it on iTunes. Good song. It was played on Senior Day as the players came out on the field. Good song.

Gone Hoggin

Quote from: rmbaltosax on February 18, 2015, 10:52:05 am
Graduated with Blane at Lakeside High School in Hot Springs. He's a great guy.

Fellow LS grad...Go Rams