Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number of Current Razorback Foundation Members by LEVEL

Started by GTOWNHOG, February 04, 2015, 05:03:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pancetta

Dr Pepper sales have probably went up 100%. It is the Switzerland of soft drinks. I think someone should open a sweet tea cart cart on the concourse, they would clean up.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

ur

Quote from: Wooderson on February 05, 2015, 08:28:50 am
I know the big money boosters make this program go, but I really think that there needs to be a bigger push to raise the number of small donations.  Build a cheap memorial to recognize the common fan.  Something where all that give at a small level are recognized on an electronic screen where folks can feel like they are part of the program.

Recently a family member went through some medical issues and it was amazing what can be done when a large number of folks give a little. 

That Razorback level at 1000 is shocking.  Raise that to 20,000 and that makes a small but noticeable difference.

IPTAY.  I believe this is the father of college ath. foundation giving.
Originally, the letters IPTAY stood for "I pay ten a year." Begun in 1934 to give the Clemson athletic program the support it needed, IPTAY is now one of the most successful athletic fundraising organizations. IPTAY donors provide millions of dollars in scholarships for student-athletes and non-athletes alike. It also has provided substantial support for programs and facilities that help Clemson Athletics stay competitive in collegiate sports.

ricepig

Quote from: ur on February 20, 2015, 08:16:01 am
IPTAY.  I believe this is the father of college ath. foundation giving.
Originally, the letters IPTAY stood for "I pay ten a year." Begun in 1934 to give the Clemson athletic program the support it needed, IPTAY is now one of the most successful athletic fundraising organizations. IPTAY donors provide millions of dollars in scholarships for student-athletes and non-athletes alike. It also has provided substantial support for programs and facilities that help Clemson Athletics stay competitive in collegiate sports.

It's my understanding, a course on message board quote functions comes with the $10 donation.  8)

ur

Quote from: ricepig on February 20, 2015, 08:18:38 am
It's my understanding, a course on message board quote functions comes with the $10 donation.  8)
I'm working on it. Been awhile. LOL

ricepig

Quote from: ur on February 20, 2015, 08:20:19 am
I'm working on it. Been awhile. LOL

Hey, just because you have nothing to add, doesn't mean you can't post something! That's my motto, anyway.