Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post-draft deadline, a look at the landscape for '07-08

Started by fu-man-soo, May 01, 2007, 04:11:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pignominious

Ray Biggers' third cousin.

HawgG

Looks like Oregon's Paten's in Coach Kent is paying off as they look to have another great season after the one they just had.

Coach Kent was really on the hotseat before last season's success.

I also can't wait to see how well Kevin Love plays for UCLA as a freshmen.It has been a while since the Bruins had a low block talent like him.

Memphis may have an undefeated regular season with the amount of talented athletes Coach Cal has assembled.
I feel sorry for those CUSA teams more then ever now that 6-6 Derrick Rose will be manning the PG spot for the Tigers.

Rick Pitino could have his best team in a while as Louisville really looks good.

bd93

Quote from: Held Hawgstage on May 02, 2007, 06:21:38 pm
If only we had Winn and Parrish to save us from the biggest mistake of our lives. Hiring an unproven. If only we could them jobs at our paper. How about getting them gigs on sports rap and drive time. Can someone look into this?

I think all of your 64 post have been bashing Pelphrey and hired of Pelphrey.  You are obviously not a hog fan or else you would support the hire.

Also if you are a Heath fan and not a Hog fan.  Go to an USF board.

fu-man-soo

If only we had Winn and Parrish to save us from the biggest mistake of our lives. Hiring an unproven. If only we could them jobs at our paper. How about getting them gigs on sports rap and drive time. Can someone look into this?

Quote from: bd93 on May 02, 2007, 06:38:20 pm

I think all of your 64 post have been bashing Pelphrey and hired of Pelphrey.  You are obviously not a hog fan or else you would support the hire.

Also if you are a Heath fan and not a Hog fan.  Go to an USF board.

amen.  pephrey has much more experience than stan did when we hired him. 

31-49 - heath's sec record, and if you weren't aware we play in the sec.