Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Thompson 4 President

Started by Hawg Red, February 23, 2016, 07:43:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

intelligence

Quote from: southarkhog06 on February 24, 2016, 10:34:31 am
#hogvillerealists

true. its like if you're anything other than an over the top, delusional homer then that means you're a hater with an agenda. we have to realize that most of these people are on anti depressants so they ride a roller coaster of gloom and doom. unlike us normal people who learned to cope with the good and bad in life, and remain grounded in reality.

intelligence

Quote from: gmarv on February 24, 2016, 11:34:10 am
if trey and kingsley keep improving (as they should) we will have a very good frontcourt.beard whit and even hannahs should also improve.thats a pretty good looking starting five.

don't sleep on the juco cook. the only tape you'll find in public is of him in highschool, and even then you could tell how physical and athletic a post player he is. i really think he'll start or at the least play significant minutes. he's a good rebounder and shot blocker and plays good defense in the post.

swinesation

It all comes down to Moses. If he stays, we could be pretty good. If he goes, I don't know...

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: swinesation on February 24, 2016, 10:53:09 pm
It all comes down to Moses. If he stays, we could be pretty good. If he goes, I don't know...

If true, count on him leaving.
We're snakebit for some reason.
Hopefully, we'll see that someday pass.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?