Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs LSU

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 23, 2016, 05:27:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackMcQueen

Quote from: Uncommon on February 23, 2016, 07:50:52 pm
An overrated chant!?  Really!?  They aren't even ranked!
They were chanting overrated to Ben Simmons, not LSU.
2 SEC titles, 4 SEC West titles, 28 NCAA Tournaments, 6 NCAA Super Regionals, 8 College World Series
THIS...IS...BASEBALL!

DeltaBoy

Why can't we play like this every night.  The Home Loss to Aubarn blew most of my confidence in Mike and his staff.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GuvHog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 24, 2016, 03:22:26 pm
Why can't we play like this every night.  The Home Loss to Aubarn blew most of my confidence in Mike and his staff.

Good point. This is a good win that was much needed but this team is so inconsistent that it's mind boggling. They get beat at home by a poor Auburn team, then turn around and beat LSU by 20. Go figure.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

HoopS

It is a sign of what we kinda thought we would be. We are a team with some guys who haven't had to be the lead horse in college. Suddenly they are being asked to. Sometimes they do it beautifully and the next game they may struggle. The growth in those guys is startling nonetheless. Really wish we had Bell one more season but next year should prove to be quite a bit more successful. Need Moses to stick around and the young guys to keep developing. Hannahs and Moses should be very experienced leaders next season. I suspect we close out more of the close games.

GuvHog

Quote from: HoopS on February 25, 2016, 04:23:09 pm
It is a sign of what we kinda thought we would be. We are a team with some guys who haven't had to be the lead horse in college. Suddenly they are being asked to. Sometimes they do it beautifully and the next game they may struggle. The growth in those guys is startling nonetheless. Really wish we had Bell one more season but next year should prove to be quite a bit more successful. Need Moses to stick around and the young guys to keep developing. Hannahs and Moses should be very experienced leaders next season. I suspect we close out more of the close games.

You have more faith in next years team than I do.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!