Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs LSU

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 23, 2016, 05:27:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisinHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 23, 2016, 06:41:28 pm
I mean losing,  as in "ever being behind"  to them.  It's disgraceful.

Ok ... Il agree they suck but they have more tallent than we do

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

lookawayquick

OMG Beard.  CMA has got to preach better shot selection.  Some bad looks down the stretch.

lookawayquick

jfred59

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 23, 2016, 06:43:33 pm
Breathing near BS is a foul apparently

Then get your moneys worth and draw blood

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

stan the man

Quit shooting 3's Beard. You cannot make them.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

lookawayquick

Wow.  Horrible shot selection and execution down the stretch.  CMA needs to teach at halftime.

HogInThaGrove

BS is shooting like 100% on drives tonight. He either makes it or gets "fouled". So back the hell off and make him shoot it. Even if he shoots 60% that's better plus he will be outside and not inside for the offensive rebound. Moses looks lost out there on him.

chubrick

Golden State has their death lineup,  we have ours on the floor right now.

Razorbacks#1

Hogs scoring:
Whitt - 12
Hannahs - 9
Kingsley - 4
Bell - 2
Beard - 2
Thompson - 2
Kouassi - 2
Watkins - 1

THUNDER!

Athog

Quote from: jfred59 on February 23, 2016, 06:41:45 pm
If you dont think Simmons is good just listen to the LSU announcers on the telecast and they will tell you

We must be listening to them on ESPU.

wupigsuey

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 23, 2016, 06:52:06 pm
Hogs scoring:
Whitt - 12
Hannahs - 9
Kingsley - 4
Bell - 2
Beard - 2
Thompson - 2
Kouassi - 2
Watkins - 1

Need more out of Bell
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Moses and bell look worn out.

How are we up two with two of our best players playing like pure crap?

wupigsuey

jfred59

Quote from: Athog on February 23, 2016, 06:52:31 pm
We must be listening to them on ESPU.

You too then...I thought it was the BS network

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 23, 2016, 06:53:28 pm
Moses and bell look worn out.

How are we up two with two of our best players playing like pure crap?
The bench has kept us in it thus far

THUNDER!

The real Hogules

Quote from: lookawayquick on February 23, 2016, 06:46:25 pm
Wow.  Horrible shot selection and execution down the stretch.  CMA needs to teach at halftime.

With the exception of Beard, our thought our mostly 2nd teamers made LSU work for their points towards the end of the first half. Jimmy Whitt is showing flashes of what was expected when he signed and our two starting guards should be well rested when the second half starts. If we can just slow Simmons down and make any other Tiger step up for them to win and I'll like our chances.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

B3ll!  :razorback:  4th place all time!

PORKULATOR

Better...  NOW can we win by the same spread as our OmaHOGS?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Dork Shovenstein pushes off a lot.  He IS AMAZING don't get me wrong, but he gets the SEC ROY treatment,  fo sho.

woopigs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Uncommon

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Dusty has the salt,  man.  That kid can score on men.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Simmons is a beast.  Hogs must make him shoot the J.  When he gets into the lane he's lethal.

Razorbacks#1

Crowd looks like it has filled in somewhat

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Willy K needs to take a turn or two with Simmons.

panhandlepig

Come on Hogs. Win this thing.  :razorback:

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: lookawayquick on February 23, 2016, 07:13:50 pm
Simmons is a beast.  Hogs must make him shoot the J.  When he gets into the lane he's lethal.

Simmons< Fournette.. do  they do less with more than anybody else?