Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meet the NFL's Most BIZARRE One Year Wonder

Started by Hogvillage Idiot, January 16, 2018, 09:00:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogvillage Idiot

"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

liljo

That was a lot of fun to watch on a snowy day! Thanks for posting.
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

jkstock04

Pretty good watch there...thanks for posting it. I had heard some of the contract dispute rumors but this clarified it some more.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

El Puerco Grande

I remember his nickname: The Albino Rhino. How awesome is that?
How 'bout them hogs?

31to6

Thanks for sharing. I had forgotten how big that win over the Patriots was...

I always thought that his thigh injury was one of the the key factors in the LSU and Wisconsin losses down the stretch that season. We missed his physicality at the point of attack against those two very physical teams.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

DeltaBoy

He could have been great but greed got him.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogPharmer

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 17, 2018, 09:06:51 am
He could have been great but greed got him.

Well that......

He also played for the Browns. That never helped anybody.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 17, 2018, 11:02:39 am
Well that......

He also played for the Browns. That never helped anybody.
he could have been their star, their great white hope (hype); but the skidmarks did what they do best...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

NuttinItUp