Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU vs. ARK. The Lowdown who ya got?

Started by JustoHogFan, February 08, 2006, 05:28:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JustoHogFan

Ok Stan the Man, this game might be the biggest of your tenure at Arkansas. If you lose tonight, like wally hall said, the hogs probly wont make the tournament.

Not only that but most of the remaining supporters you have will prolly turn against you and your statement "NCAA tournement or bust" will bite you in the ass. But there is still hope..... If you lose tonight , you have to win the last 7 of 8, and prolly one or two in the SEC tourney to make it to the dance.

And this is just me talkin but I say just makn the dance to keep u around aint good enough I say you need to make it AT LEAST TO THE SECOND ROUND MAYBE THE SWEET SIXTEEN.

ANYWAYS GO HOGS!!!!   :razorback:

ARKANSAS-68

LSU- 72

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

hogtheball

Arkansas 81, LSU 77.  I'm telling you, DJ is going to bust out with 7 or 8 points and McCurdy will play almost 6 minutes and score 5.  Brewer with 14.  Big surprise of the night, Steven Hill will score 12 points or more!!!   And the dynamite goes BOOM!
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

The_Bionic_Pig

"My Hemroids Are Killing Me"

WE MUST AVENGE THIS HYPOCRISY THAT THE REF'S PRESENTED US ON OUR LAST VISIT - Video -> http://oinkville.tripod.com/boofooonthebayou.wmv
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

three

Bayou Bengals - 84
Buy you out Heath- 71

Here's hoping I'm wrong!!!!
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

socalhogcaller

Quote from: JustoHogFan on February 08, 2006, 05:28:58 pm
Ok Stan the Man, this game might be the biggest of your tenure at Arkansas. If you lose tonight, like wally hall said, the hogs probly wont make the tournament.

Not only that but most of the remaining supporters you have will prolly turn against you and your statement "NCAA tournement or bust" will bite you in the ass. But there is still hope..... If you lose tonight , you have to win the last 7 of 8, and prolly one or two in the SEC tourney to make it to the dance.

And this is just me talkin but I say just makn the dance to keep u around aint good enough I say you need to make it AT LEAST TO THE SECOND ROUND MAYBE THE SWEET SIXTEEN.

ANYWAYS GO HOGS!!!!   :razorback:

ARKANSAS-68

LSU- 72

Stan isn't going anywhere even if the hogs don't make the tourney.  I think we win this one as long as the refs remain fair.
Hogs 70
LSU   66

Adam Stokes

Road woes continue.  Heath's bald head gets some sweat beads.

LSU - 76

Hogz - 64

Richard_white

I see a Arkansas upset, oh wait it was a dream.

Arkansas 70
LSU        84

fusbal11

Quote from: JustoHogFan on February 08, 2006, 05:28:58 pm

ANYWAYS GO HOGS!!!!   :razorback:

ARKANSAS-68

LSU- 72
I think you are probably right on with your score although it could be flip-flopped if we can play 40 minutes. I disagree with you accessment of Stan though.  I think Frank has become a little more forgiving in recent years (see HDN) and that as long as this team continue to progress, be it baby steps, I don't think we be getting a new coach.  I do think that we could lose this game tonight and still make "the dance," but it would require a very strong finish and a good showing in the SEC tourny.
WPS
Wooo Pig

JustoHogFan

Wait your tellin me that Frank can buy out Nolan for bein mad after a game and sayn "buy me out" half ass seriously, but he wont fire Stan after sayn at the begining of the year that its "NCAA Tournament or Bust"!!!!!! That is an exact quote from Stan it would be an outrage of hipocracy if he does not make the tourney and aint fired.

tulsahog36

for those of you picking the hogs tonight, I hope you all are not betting on the game.   No way arkansas wins tonight.   Why would anyone think arkansas,who has won 3 sec road games in the past 4 years under stan heath, will beat the best team in the sec west on the road? 

3kgthog

Maybe Stan saying tournament or bust is Stan speaking for Frank. :-)

LSU 73
Hogs 62

This team doesn't have it on the road and LSU will rebound over our backs all night long. The Hogs fall again in front of a massive crowd of about 3,192.