Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Can Beat Mizzou

Started by HeathHateMe, February 07, 2006, 10:38:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeathHateMe

Sorry if this has already been posted but Mizzou was darn stomped by Baylor, yes Baylor, who just revived their program a month ago and is playing an abbreviated schedule this year.

Was watching KC Missouri sports and the sports anchor is some old guy that basically called out the program and coach and said they should pack it in and not even play the rest of their games. 

A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

kuhog

Quin will be gone by seasons end. That program has just imploded since his arrival. It's not even on life support anymore. They are engraving the tombstone as we speak.

Tater Salad

Cocaine is a terrible drug.....just ask Quin Snyder     

http://phogblog.com/index.php?p=209

hogindallas

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and give you credit on the fact that Mizzou isn't a quality win for us.  I just wanted to point out that I believe they started 3-0 in the Big 12 and at least 2 were decent wins (I know OU at Norman was one of them because I watched it)  If I'm not mistaken, Iowa State was the other.  Now, having made my point, that just proves they're streaky and inconsistent. 

I also agree that Quinn is gone after this year.  Poor guy has gained weight, let his get even more out of control, has larger/darker bags under his eyes from more sleepless nights than he did last yr...and has even resorted to singing Rocky anthems in desperate attempts to motivate his struggling team. I AM aware they just got S-kicked by Baylor in Waco the other night too!  I just wanted to make a point (in reference to the title of the thread)

Brutalis

Quote from: Tater Salad on February 07, 2006, 11:02:03 pm
Cocaine is a terrible drug.....just ask Quin Snyder     

http://phogblog.com/index.php?p=209

Wow. Just wow. Suprised he wasn't raised off Pike in NLR after that weirdo crap.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Hog in MO

Mizzou is such a joke right now - If they don't make some serious changes up there MO State is going to gain some big time ground with  the collge fan base in this state.  You think things are bad with UA right now - it doesn't even scratch the surface of Mizzou's problems. 

WILL CLINTON

Maybe Mizzou will take Heath off our hands for us.  It gets him one step closer to up north, and there are not as high of expectations as there are here. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

MCPeePants

Quote from: hogindallas on February 08, 2006, 09:22:20 amI also agree that Quinn is gone after this year.  Poor guy has gained weight, let his get even more out of control, has larger/darker bags under his eyes from more sleepless nights than he did last yr...and has even resorted to singing Rocky anthems in desperate attempts to motivate his struggling team.

For the record, the hilarious "Eye of the Tiger" thing was last year.