Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA Kicker arrested for........

Started by Swino, February 07, 2006, 05:05:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cobbshogs

he was'nt going to get the job was he

pfrg999

Another one Bites the Dust.... Stoltz, Kicker Guy, Bledsoe, Tate... who's next...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hogster18

February 07, 2006, 05:13:52 pm #3 Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 11:42:04 am by Hogster18
What's up with the police in that area? 

HellsBlueSky

Quote from: usarmyhogfan on February 07, 2006, 05:15:27 pm
If he can kick..who care's if he wants to have a few drinks..JUST GET A DD NEXT TIME!
Good logic...

pfrg999

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 07, 2006, 05:13:52 pm
What's up with the police in that area?  Do they lead the nation in DUI arrests or just target Razorback players?

It seems as if Washington County is like Tyronza in NE Arkansas.

NWA loves to Give out The DUI
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

NuttsSacked

What's the problem?  From what I've witnessed the last few years, it wouldn't hurt the Hog kickers to relax a bit.  ;) 

Porkahontas

What was the final verdict on Stoltz? I heard he, his dad, and Nutt were suppose to meet a couple weeks ago.

Is he gone now or on a strict probation?

pseudorabies

Quote from: Porkahontas on February 07, 2006, 05:33:53 pm
What was the final verdict on Stoltz? I heard he, his dad, and Nutt were suppose to meet a couple weeks ago.

Stoltz was released from the team. 

mikeirwin

If he can kick..who care's if he wants to have a few drinks..JUST GET A DD NEXT TIME!
I care. I don't want him or anybody else to wipe out somebody's family because they didn't have enough sense not to drink and drive.

NuttsSacked

Quote from: BuckOceanFan on February 07, 2006, 05:39:44 pm
Here's a thought.....DON"T DRINK, MORON.  Then you don't have to worry about Driving While Intoxicated.

Problem solved...Sounds like he got what he deserved.  Luckily, he didn't run over anyone or anything.

It was a joke, [CENSORED]!  Lighten-up.

Table Rocker

do you know how many "extra points" he was over the legal limit......sorry....tastless-is that how you spell tastless? or tasteless?

94 Hawg

Quote from: mikeirwin on February 07, 2006, 05:44:23 pm
I care. I don't want him or anybody else to wipe out somebody's family because they didn't have enough sense not to drink and drive.

x actly
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

jkstock04

I've drove after having a few before (not glad to say it), but I have...and I would've been especially apt to do it when I was 18...the only difference between me and other people is I never got caught....I don't do that crap anymore cause I see its just not worth it...and I'd be willing to bet that a lot of ya'll have done it too.  Doesn't make it right...but s**t happens when your 18...could've been worse...at least he wasnt caught with 10 lbs of cocaine and a sack full of AK-47's and machine guns.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

johnny cash

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 07, 2006, 06:23:33 pm
I've drove after having a few before (not glad to say it), but I have...and I would've been especially apt to do it when I was 18...the only difference between me and other people is I never got caught....I don't do that crap anymore cause I see its just not worth it...and I'd be willing to bet that a lot of ya'll have done it too.  Doesn't make it right...but s**t happens when your 18...could've been worse...at least he wasnt caught with 10 lbs of cocaine and a sack full of AK-47's and machine guns.
exactly we all remember that little fiasco.  A lot of people have driven after having a few.  I am sure that he learned from his mistake.  Atleast it was not a rape charge like I remember happening to some razorback  basketball player (rhymes with gay) maybe he should have called HDN to pick him up.  The fact is a lot of these same things happen at every school.  At least we havent had a problem like the Colorado football team had.

HawgnDos

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 07, 2006, 05:13:52 pm
What's up with the police in that area?  Do they lead the nation in DUI arrests or just target Razorback players?

It seems as if Washington County is like Tyronza in NE Arkansas.
What's up with people trolling police beat?

Hogster18

February 07, 2006, 06:51:51 pm #16 Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 07:00:26 pm by Hogster18
What does that mean? Trolling police beat?

I don't live in NWA, but this seems to be an all too common occurence up there.  Nothing wrong with doing your job, but I have a vision of some overzealous cops patrolling the area.  The kind that walk around with their chests out and treat you like a kid for speeding.

HawgnDos

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 07, 2006, 06:51:51 pm
It means what the hell are people doing scouring the Washington county sheriffs office website looking for Hogs?

Hogster18

HawgnDos

12under

Quote from: pseudorabies on February 07, 2006, 05:42:29 pm

stoltz was not released from the team.  he was suspended through spring practice and his future is still pending after that

HouTxRzbck

I'm surprised no one has said anything about it.  If he was released from the team, I would think you would've heard that in here at least.  Or maybe I just missed it.
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

toshortrock

first of all,i'm drinking right now,i have no problem with it,the problem is what kicker,the kickers we had this year couldn;t hit the broad side of a barn,so whoever it is,maybe they will stay locked up
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

pseudorabies

Quote from: 12under on February 07, 2006, 07:25:19 pm

stoltz was not released from the team.  he was suspended through spring practice and his future is still pending after that

Herring and Nutt will meet with him again in a couple of months.  If things change he may be able to come back.  As of this moment, he is NOT with the team. 

Lt.Dangle

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 07, 2006, 06:51:51 pm

I don't live in NWA, but this seems to be an all too common occurence up there.  Nothing wrong with doing your job, but I have a vision of some overzealous cops patrolling the area.  The kind that walk around with their chests out and treat you like a kid for speeding.
Yea your right the police shouldn't keep pulling those cars over that are all over the road in front of them. Would hate to have some out of towner think that they are chest beating media mongers. People like you are the reason its becoming harder and harder these days to do police work.

hogtheball

DUI is certainly a bigger problem, but we wouldn't want that to lead to KUI in a game.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

hogtheball

Seriously, DUI is a huge problem in Fayetteville.  I bet if you tested every drive around Dickson street after midnight, 50% shouldn't be driving.  A lot of them are young and need to be stopped and charged and learn how serious it is.  Fayetteville cops do an excellent job of keeping the streets safe, and I and my wife and two kids thank them.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Hogster18

February 08, 2006, 12:03:16 am #27 Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 11:41:15 am by Hogster18
Quote from: Lt.Dangle on February 07, 2006, 11:47:10 pm

Yea your right the police shouldn't keep pulling those cars over that are all over the road in front of them. Would hate to have some out of towner think that they are chest beating media mongers. People like you are the reason its becoming harder and harder these days to do police work.

I don't drink and drive.  Therefore, I don't make it harder for anyone to do their police work.  But when it's a weekly occurence on the football team alone, it gives the appearance that some officers have a hard-on for these students.

Lt.Dangle

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 08, 2006, 12:03:16 am

I don't drink and drive.  Therefore, I don't make it harder for anyone to do their police work.  But when it's a weekly occurence on the football team alone, it gives the appearance that some officers have a hard-on for these students.

Its not the fact of if you drink and drive its the attitude that the police only do things to mess with people. The fact is that 99% of officers do it becasue they want to make the area a better place. Yes there may be some who are there just to be important but its no where close to the majority. Your attitude is the same as most of the country that is anti police. Its the same in Springdale that the hispanic community thinks that the police are out to get them because they are almost a majority of population.

Lt.Dangle

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 08, 2006, 12:03:16 am

I guess your one of those cops who never made any of these same mistakes in college.

Nice cheep shot BTW. I am no where near perfect and everyone has made mistakes at some point. Real good argument there bub.

Hogster18

February 08, 2006, 12:36:28 am #30 Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 11:40:50 am by Hogster18
You are correct. 

Anyhow, keep nailing those bad guys (sarcasm).

Lt.Dangle

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 08, 2006, 12:36:28 am
You are correct.  I don't have much respect or faith in the entire judicial system.  I see the real criminals (theft, violence, drug addicts) being released every day while officers are pre-occupied with filling a quota of speeding tickets and DUI's. For example, one time I had an employee steal a substantial amount of inventory from my business.  I spent 6 hours filling out paper work and police reports.  Do you think I have ever seen a dime of that in return or the satisfaction of that person ever being arrested?  Good guess.  This incident along with several other similar ones with the same end result have created the "anti police" attitude I have.  Never there when you need them, always there when you don't.
You lack of faith in the officers is unfounded. Once it gets past the officers and the detectives its not out job to keep them in jail that's the courts. The courts in this country are not doing a very good job in detaing the people that need to be. I agree in the fact that the people that should be in jail are all too often let out but that's not the officers fault. The officers job is to make the arrest and its the court and city/district attorneys to convict and get restitution for the victims. All to often that section of the system fails.

hogtheball

I have retail stores in Springdale, Fayetteville, and Rogers and have never had any experiences other than great.  We've had thefts, vandalisms, drug issues, and about everything else you can think of and the police departments of all three cities have always gone out of their way to help (I will say Springdale has been above and beyond at all times).  Maybe your anti-police attitude is a little obvious to those whose help you need.

mikeirwin

This discusson has gotten completely stupid.
If a cop pulls a kid over and the kid's not over the legal limit the cop has done what, wasted a few minutes of his time.
If he is over the legal limit he gets arrested. It's the law.
This "we did it and got away with it" logic is irrelevant. "We" should have been arrested too.
There are no circumstances under which drinking and driving is acceptable.
The fact that various Razorback athletes are getting arrested for this indicates that they are drinking and driving and they need to be arrested.
Period.

Hogster18

You are correct Mike.  Sorry to veer off on the tangent.  It just seems that these "limited resources" that we always hear about seem to be focused in the wrong direction sometimes. That is all.

I apologize if I offended you Lt.Dangle.

94 Hawg

the fact that there are 10,000+ college age citizens and a unusually high number of DUI arrests in the Fayetteville area are strictly coincidence.

Thank God for the officers out there doing there jobs to protect & serve.

^Salute^
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Lt.Dangle

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 08, 2006, 12:58:30 am
You are correct Mike.  Sorry to veer off on the tangent.  It just seems that these "limited resources" that we always hear about seem to be focused in the wrong direction sometimes. That is all.

No need. Its not offending in the field I work in you hear it all the time. I just like to set the record straight whenever I get a chance. Belive me its just as frustrating to the officers as it is to the victim when the perps go walking in a day or so.

razorwill

he cannot go through spring ball but he is welcome to come back for fall...  he was not kicked off the team...  he wasnt on scholorship anyway.....  big punishment not going through spring ball but nutt has told him he can come back in fall...

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogster18 on February 08, 2006, 12:58:30 am

I will admit, the cops in NEA are awful.   Well at least the campus cops are.   But what makes them awful here is that they dont care.

At least Fayetville has some cops that care about the streets and want them cleaned up.   If you are drunk, you shouldnt be driving period.  the "I'm 18 and do stupid stuff" excuse is just well...stupid.   Whats so funny about all this, is that this is a dry county, although Id be willing to bet we have the same number of DUI's as fayetville and springdale.  Its just ours dont get caught.   Especially when they reach the campus itself.

Now then again I have never had a drink in my life, and never plan too, so my opinion on all of this is a bit biased.

But please dont every try and pull the "you should get a pass when your young" line, that is just incredible stupid.

rant over
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

10thPlanet

My kid will be at the UofA next year and if she gets drunk and drives, I hope the Police arrest her before she kills someone or herself. She can damn sure ride the bus from then on. Speaking of the UofA how many of you guys know about the 3/3 Law program? Is it a rare occurance or do several take this path? Thanks in advance.

pseudorabies

February 08, 2006, 07:11:10 am #40 Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 07:13:20 am by pseudorabies
Quote from: razorwill on February 08, 2006, 01:10:43 am
he cannot go through spring ball but he is welcome to come back for fall...  he was not kicked off the team...  he wasnt on scholorship anyway.....  big punishment not going through spring ball but nutt has told him he can come back in fall...

If Stoltz does not get a scholarship this fall he will not be back.  And he was kicked off the team for the time being.  Not trying to argue about this, but I should know what is going on considering who I talked to about it.

hogsanity

What bugs me about it is these guys do not seem to learn from others mistakes.  You would think that with all the UA athletes busted for this very thing in the last few years these guys would get the message that

1.  It is stupid to do to start with

2.  It is obvious someone in the police dept up there has made it a goal to bust athletes

3.  Unlike a regular student it could get you kicked off the team and out of school.

Whats it going to take, one of these guys KILLING someone before they get the message.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

GorillaJMonsoon

How do the police know these guys are UofA players when they pull them over?  Hell I was looking at the kickers name and photo and I had never heard of him, much less knew he was a Razorback kicker. 

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

HogFather

MGCAPRI

but, but ,but oh never mind I forgot what I was gonna say. I will just agree with Mike....   :O) :O) :O)

HogISH™

does payton manning still have a problem w/ "drunk kickers"...

what was his name? vanderjack & coke

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

HighOnHogs

I drive better when I'm drinking.

JK

Swino

That is funny b/c I drink better while driving.

Seriously, by all appearances, this team is out of control.  Maybe I can walk on up there.

Chupin

For everyone that doesn't think drunk drives should be a high priority for police officers to catch and stop.  If you are ever so unfortunate to lose a loved one in an accident where they were hit by someone three sheets to the wind, come back and talk to me, I'm curious to see if you'd have the same opinion.