Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randy Kelly

Started by bolo1010, February 07, 2006, 07:47:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bolo1010

February 07, 2006, 07:47:22 am Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 07:50:48 am by bolo1010
he will be one of the big hitters in the sec this year...do ya'll remember last year's LSU game...he was knocking them boys around like jr. high kids

RAZORBART

be nice if he would cover someone on passing situations too.

O_Coordinator4Hire

+1 Razorbart!!    ;D ;D :D :razorback: :razorback:

lumphog

Quote from: RAZORBART on February 07, 2006, 08:02:57 am
I agree, BUT , He does try to KILL apponents. He ain`t SKEEERID to hit someone.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: lumphog on February 07, 2006, 11:01:05 am
Quote from: RAZORBART on February 07, 2006, 08:02:57 am
I agree, BUT , He does try to KILL apponents. He ain`t SKEEERID to hit someone.

Its easy to get a good hit when you are playing 5 yards off of the closest reciever.

lumphog

Read the post.........I agreed it would be nice if he could cover....anyone. All I said is he can HIT, I didn`t say he could tackle. He`s made MANY mistakes, but, he is a human missile at times.

Hoggy Potter

Quote from: lumphog on February 07, 2006, 11:57:57 am
Read the post.........I agreed it would be nice if he could cover....anyone. All I said is he can HIT, I didn`t say he could tackle. He`s made MANY mistakes, but, he is a human missile at times.

He maybe a "missle"...but he is no scientific rocket!!  Aint that right Danny!!
Just Play to Win Baby!!!

lumphog

Kelly Whiffs "ALOT", But, Like the blind HOG.....He`s made some viscious licks.

Tusks

Well Kelly doesn't whiff as bad as VV did a few times.  I've watched VV take a bad angle throw himself in the air for the big hit only to miscalculate and not hit a thing and land behind his target. 

I will say that he had very good form though.  All air all the time.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Apathy

Quote from: Hoggy Potter on February 07, 2006, 12:05:11 pm

Anybody remember that kid that played for I think South Florida a few years ago named "Scientific Mapp"?  I wish we had a DB named God Shamgod (Georgetown?)

lumphog

I wish we had a Samoan named Nokaheloutchou

JustoHogFan

Randy may not be the best cover db but he put some good hits on people and compared to our other db's he is an all star........ Go Hogs !!!

southeasthog

One of Kellys problems is not watching the ball because he is going for the big hit. I saw him miss probably 3 int's because he wasn't ready for the ball on either bad throws or tipped balls.

HawgLover08

I really started to like R. Kelly last season. The season before, I thought he sucked. I hope it is the same way with Materral and other young Dbacks.

paraloma

The biggest hit in the LSU game, and possibly all year, was delivered by Darren McFadden.
Dallas Washington for Heisman

berryhog

Quote from: paraloma on February 07, 2006, 08:23:40 pm
The biggest hit in the LSU game, and possibly all year, was delivered by Darren McFadden.

Hey paraloma.  Nice pic in your sig line.  I just now noticed it.  Good stuff. ;D

HawgLover08

I'd say it was the second biggest. 1st place goes to Vickiel Vaughn in the Auburn game.

Foots

Does anybody have a clip of that? I would love to see it again.

manofsteelhog

He does serve up some big hits,  but he bounces off like a pinball more times than not.  You put all that effort into hitting someone.....is it that FREAKIN' hard to wrap up?  They do not teach you to become a "torpedo" when tackling!!!

JIHawg

Leave Randy alone.  Every team needs one of those guys with long hair. 

NATEHOGG216

Guys guys guys he can wrap up.  Don't you remember the game he got called for D holding when the play was no where near him and it cost us a pick six.  Now thats wrapping up.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

12under

Quote from: Apathy on February 07, 2006, 01:42:23 pm
Quote from: Hoggy Potter on February 07, 2006, 12:05:11 pm

Anybody remember that kid that played for I think South Florida a few years ago named "Scientific Mapp"?  I wish we had a DB named God Shamgod (Georgetown?)
scientific mapp played for maryland and had a brother named majestic mapp