Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noah from Florida

Started by Table Rocker, February 06, 2006, 11:41:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Table Rocker

we haven't played him yet, but I think he's gonna make my all-SEC "Guy you'd like to punch in the face team"
My team so far......
G-Patrick Sparks
F-Jamareo Davidson

Brewerfan10

if i may, i would like to add glenn davis to the list

Table Rocker

i would NOT, i repeat NOT, want to punch Glen Davis in the face, most big guys you could hit and run, that dude is a freak, and would chase any man down.....then eat you.

Broken Trigger

I'll take John Brady as the coach of that team.

Lando Calrissian

We haven't played Tenn yet either, but they always have at least one guy who is a total jerk-off.

So right now the list is:

Patrick Sparks - Kentucky
Jamareo Davidson - Alabama
Noah - Florida
Any player for Tenn
Glen Davis - LSU (but only if you've got a squad of 20 SWAT team members backing you up)
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Table Rocker

can we add ron slay from UT even though he's not there anymore? that guy was the biggest punk i have ever seen play basketball, and I saw Barkley play a couple times in the NBA.

Broken Trigger

If we wanna add former players, I wanna add Travis Ford from Kentucky just for hitting so many darn 3's from everywhere against us.  ;)

Lando Calrissian

What about that guy for South Carolina that physically assaulted Ronnie Brewer on Saturday?
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Table Rocker

what about randolph morris just because he shouldn't be playing in NCAA in the first place. guys have done a lot less worse in the past and they have been banned from returning, yet this guy got to come back. unfair.

hogstorm

Quote from: Sports a Mustache on February 06, 2006, 11:41:38 pm
we haven't played him yet, but I think he's gonna make my all-SEC "Guy you'd like to punch in the face team"
My team so far......
G-Patrick Sparks
F-Jamareo Davidson
Quote from: RazorbackRick on February 07, 2006, 12:20:18 am
Yeah, but how about Brady for the 1st half and then we put in Heath for the 2nd? 

Broken Trigger

Quote from: hogstorm on February 07, 2006, 12:55:41 am
Quote from: Sports a Mustache on February 06, 2006, 11:41:38 pm
My team so far......
G-Patrick Sparks
F-Jamareo Davidson
Quote from: RazorbackRick on February 07, 2006, 12:20:18 am
Yeah, but how about Brady for the 1st half and then we put in Heath for the 2nd? 

LOL

hogfan064

If you're going to be on the  "Guy you'd like to punch in the face team"
wouldn't you have to be a Guy?  Noah needs to be playing for the Lady Gators.  If she's a guy, then that's one ugly dude.  Of course it's one ugly female also. 

3kgthog

Quote from: hogfan064 on February 07, 2006, 07:11:46 am
wouldn't you have to be a Guy?  Noah needs to be playing for the Lady Gators.  If she's a guy, then that's one ugly dude.  Of course it's one ugly female also. 

Dang. You beat me to it. Slap some lipstick on him and he's a drunk Dominican's wet dream.

hogfan064

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 07, 2006, 07:43:59 am

Dang. You beat me to it. Slap some lipstick on him and he's a drunk Dominican's wet dream.

Doesn't USC-UF play tonight on ESPN?  That means I got to look at that ugly chick again!!

Vanilla Sty

Call him what you want but the kid can play.  He made Kentucky look like a high school team.

And you'd love to have him on the Hogs...in fact if everyone hustled as much as he does, the Hogs would be in the top 10 also.

hogfan064

Quote from: Vanilla Sty on February 07, 2006, 11:22:41 pm

Call him what you want but the kid can play.  He made Kentucky look like a high school team.

And you'd love to have him on the Hogs...in fact if everyone hustled as much as he does, the Hogs would be in the top 10 also.

Yeah, you're right.  That chick's got game!!