Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official offer Les Miles!

Started by leroyhawg, October 22, 2017, 11:06:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

leroyhawg

The Grass is Greener in Arkansas, I think Les might find his 4 leaf Clover in NWA....
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

1 hog n eldo

leroyhawg

The Grass is Greener in Arkansas, I think Les has a 4 leaf Clover waiting for him in NWA!

Navin Johnson

kp72204

I don't want him, however I don't think he would come

Tusks

Hopefully the Uber driver gets lost and Les is wondering around the ozarks when the real coach is hired.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

leroyhawg

Quote from: 1 hog n eldo on October 22, 2017, 11:08:27 pm
U been drinking?
maybe a little, the grazing in Arkansas is of higher quality than south Louisiana

Navin Johnson

leroyhawg

I think he had a touch of mad cow disease at LSU

Navin Johnson

checkraiser88

I don't want Les. We need a modern offensive coach, not a has been defensive guy.

Bad_Intentions

Les Miles was a moron at LSU, and it'd be 10X worse at Arkansas. He'd be better than what we have, but no. Just no.

The guy had all-world talent year after year. Rarely if ever even met expectations, much less exceeded them. Once Saban's stamp was gone from that program, LSU never really lived up to its expectations. Hell how many times did we beat them when we weren't supposed to.

Lots of fish in the sea. Love the character of Les Miles. He's a hoot. But I loved him coaching a powerhouse like LSU, namely b/c I knew they'd never reach potential. Thankfully, they hired Coach O, bwahahaha. So we're good there.

But no Les. Just no.
WPS!!

leroyhawg

Quote from: tusked on October 22, 2017, 11:11:48 pm
Hopefully the Uber driver gets lost and Les is wondering around the ozarks when the real coach is hired.
Lmao

Navin Johnson

Pork Twain

Drunk posting is the worst.  Less has lost more big games in Arkansas than HDN
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

leroyhawg

His name will come up a lot, I always remember thinking how the hell can he lose games by mismanagement of the clock, has to own the record.

Navin Johnson

farmhawg

He wouldn't be much of an upgrade.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Bonehog

He would have to learn to say the name correctly first, no thanks
If you look at your reflection at the bottom of the well
What you see is only on the surface
When you try to see the meaning, hidden underneath
The measure of the depth can be deceiving
The bottom has a rocky reputation!
                      Joe Walsh

searkhogfan

I want someone that's able to do more with less.  Not someone proven to do Les with more.

hawgtime

Quote from: leroyhawg on October 22, 2017, 11:06:23 pm
The Grass is Greener in Arkansas, I think Les might find his 4 leaf Clover in NWA....

gosh, i hope NOT!

The Kig

Scared me... this close to Halloween.   Good one! 
Poker Porker

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

1highhog

Say what Clark?

jimhog

We don't need Les Miles at Fayetteville.

howie76

HogSlop84

That synthetic grass is going to be a little hard to eat.

secfan30

007 License To Squeal

With a click bait topic heading like that, your credibility just went to zero, newb.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

smb

To do more with Les? I just don't think it would work out. I don't see no body else offering?
GeorgiaHOG

KennyForAD

Would Les be able to pull talent from LA?   Coach O is struggling there, and Les looks like the real deal by comparison.   Might not be such a bad idea.  No one else wants him, and he's probably the only coach out there willing to work for the Con Man Jeff Long.

HogSlop84

I can see Miles at Ole Miss, cause they are not going  to get a top coach,  till the sanctions have ran their course.

KennyForAD

Quote from: HogSlop84 on October 23, 2017, 11:42:30 am
I can see Miles at Ole Miss, cause they are not going  to get a top coach,  till the sanctions have ran their course.

As if Jeff Long can hire a 'top coach.'   LMAO

KennyForAD

Quote from: smb on October 23, 2017, 11:37:55 am
To do more with Les? I just don't think it would work out. I don't see no body else offering?

Exactly.  He has no other options.  Those with no options are the only ones Long will even be able to interview.

The real Hogules

Les is a grass eater and we play on turf. It just wouldn't work out.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

HogSlop84

HogSlop84

I love the Hogs, but Arkansas is always going to be a stepping stone for better programs with a outsider coach.. We need a coach with strong ties to this state..  That wants to be here.