Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-8, 4-6) vs South Carolina (13-10, 4-6)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 06, 2018, 05:30:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

cardsNhogs

cardsNhogs

la20688

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on February 06, 2018, 06:16:17 pm
Better hope we don't get down by more than 6 or 7 points. The nay sayers will show up in full force...
Its crazy how much action this place gets when that happens.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I'll take that 10 seed. I'm tired of the 7 to 9 seed and getting knocked out by a #1 in the second round
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

Might as well not trap if the refs are going to be that quick on the whistle.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dirty

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 06, 2018, 06:32:17 pm
Might as well not trap if the refs are going to be that quick on the whistle.

Total BS on that call.  If you can't get in their face, might as well be playing horse!

rljjr

Hogs playing aggressive offensively and that's nice to see. Defense still allowing open 3s, but they're not falling for Cocky. So far so good.

la20688

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

c-townfan

Someone please go explain to these referees that if the offensive player's hand is on the ball, then that hand is an extension of the ball. And if that hand is slapped while it is on the ball, then it is not a foul. Because the hand is always an extension of ball. So freakin sick of college refs not knowing the rules.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

la20688

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HeyHogs

Letsroll1200

Cmheinley

Dr. Starcs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

We can gripe until the cows come home about the refs being ticky and "not letting them play", but after a few seasons of the refs consistently not letting them reach and hack and bump, at some point we need to adjust to the way the game is being called and played and quit griping that we get called for too many fouls.

Dirty

Letsroll1200

The is the worse defense I've seen. Im including Heath and Pelphrey.

elksnort

Folks like to complain about announcers. How about the color guy's insesent talking?

HogFansReunited

How come we don't get the calls at home? They bang us when we are going up and nothing is called, their guy goes up and gets touched and they get a bail out call.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HawgHeadCheese

Can we please get C.J. Jones some more shoes. He's always falling

Bogghawg

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 06, 2018, 06:45:34 pm
The is the worse defense I've seen. Im including Heath and Pelphrey.
YES!  All they do is slap at them as they are running past and hack down on the ball.  It's no wonder we have twice as many calls against us as the opponent.  We are actually committing these fouls, people.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgball40

Well just got home about 10 minutes ago. how have we been playing? terrible? where's beard?

Ironhawg

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 06, 2018, 06:44:53 pm
We can gripe until the cows come home about the refs being ticky and "not letting them play", but after a few seasons of the refs consistently not letting them reach and hack and bump, at some point we need to adjust to the way the game is being called and played and quit griping that we get called for too many fouls.

My problem with the officials is them being inconsistent on calls.  One time down they call a quick foul when the Hogs try to trap.  A couple of minutes later it looks like a rugby scrum in the lane and no whistles.  That has to make it tough for the players to adjust.

HawgHeadCheese