Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-8, 4-6) vs South Carolina (13-10, 4-6)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 06, 2018, 05:30:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

A little hero ball there. Then a great wrap around past The Gafford

trippigs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogInThaGrove

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on February 06, 2018, 07:00:35 pm
Well, Dustin Thomas had as many minutes in the first half as JT Plummer did, and Gabe played more minutes than he has in all other SEC games combined.

And THIS is why it's hard as hell to play for Mike.  Since he doesn't really know what he's doing or how to fix the problems, he overcompensates and makes huge changes instead of working them in and it leaves kids not knowing if they will start, play, or sit bench every single game.  I bet Thomas wonders what the hell he did differently this last 3/4 days to go from starting to not playing at all in a half.  (Maybe he's hurt/suspended/etc... but let's not pretend that this is the first time MA has done something like this)

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

They can't just play D.  They have a guy triple teamed, nothing he can do, and we slap him.  Our fouls are frustrating, but it's not the refs fault.  We bail our opponents out committing stupid fouls.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: c-townfan on February 06, 2018, 07:11:28 pm
He said all of that minus if you take a 3. He told him to take the shot one on one. Period.

You people just spew hate. It's old. Yes Mike is very flawed but he didn't call that crap. So get over yourselfs.

So he doesn't have an iso call for barford from the bench?

Poker_hog

Quote from: HogInThaGrove on February 06, 2018, 07:16:45 pm
And THIS is why it's hard as hell to play for Mike.  Since he doesn't really know what he's doing or how to fix the problems, he overcompensates and makes huge changes instead of working them in and it leaves kids not knowing if they will start, play, or sit bench every single game.  I bet Thomas wonders what the hell he did differently this last 3/4 days to go from starting to not playing at all in a half.  (Maybe he's hurt/suspended/etc... but let's not pretend that this is the first time MA has done something like this)

I bet there's more to the story.  We're too weak at the 4 to banish anyone to the bench.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

la20688

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

c-townfan

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 06, 2018, 07:23:01 pm
So he doesn't have an iso call for barford from the bench?

Yes but he doesn't tell barford to stand at the 3 line jiggle his head a little bit and throw up an off balance three. He tells him to create a shot, not to throw up trash. He doesn't and shouldn't have to say don't throw up an off balance three. Seriously man. You guys just love to hate.

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

Man USC is getting away with a lot of pushing and shoving in the lane.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Bogghawg

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: la20688 on February 06, 2018, 07:25:01 pm
It was a use it or lose it time out

Could be wrong, but I thought they changed that rule.

If not, then I have no problem with the timeout

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

rljjr

Letsroll1200

Capt. Hamm

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

panhandlepig

elksnort

rljjr

Quote from: Poker_hog on February 06, 2018, 07:33:34 pm
After last year his job is safe for a while

I guess so. I just don't see him doing much, and he's certainly not as animated as he normally is shown.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ironhawg