Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Hootie is known as the the.....

Started by Iwastherein1969, March 04, 2010, 09:15:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwastherein1969

QB KILLAH....what is Opie Pelphrey's most telling attribute as it applies to coaching basketball ?  just looking for some thoughts or suggestions
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

The_Truth

I don't think I can answer that without getting at least a few day ban.  It wouldn't be pretty......I'm sure I'd use a lot of the same adjectives to describe the blind huggers around here that worship that idiot.

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

CantonHog

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

kimjongsqUeAl

- Thomas Jefferson

- God

Grag T

March 04, 2010, 10:41:31 am #8 Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 10:43:03 am by Grag T
The Program Killa
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

axedawg

Hoggy.Style

A lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste.

rude1

"If I knew what was the difference in us playing good defense before as opposed to bad defense now, I would have already told them that."  Paraphrasing, but that was one of the most telling things I have ever heard a coach say.

PoormansRobbyHampton

I'd call him The Thief because when I think of the money he's stolen from the University the past two years, I get mad.

The_Iceman

grayhawg

PoormansRobbyHampton

HawgG

Well before he ever coached a game around here and up until it started falling apart in January 2009, People on this board were call him a "COACHING GOD." Now I see a lot of COACHING FRAUD references by the same people that were worshiping him.

Sooo I guess he should be know as a COACHING FRAUD...at least for now ;)

Marshfieldhog

Hoggy.Style

A lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste.

razorbacktim2

whoever coined that term needs some sort of Hogville Medal or accolade of some kind.

b/c that's the kind of genius that makes message boards wonderful.

Thank you kingofdequeen.

gbaurnett