Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 02:09:21 pm

Jeff

Started by claycohog, November 10, 2017, 08:37:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:23:16 am
you also are smart enough to know devin made teh right choice.

Also, i only catch flack because im not one of these self hating poorlil ole arkinsaaaaw dudes that is woe-is-me, that guy will never play here. And this board is retarded anyway; it's like they dont even WANt the news. Dude told me he loved it up here, i told ya'll that, and now dudes randomly mention it like i was wrong about Devin. What was I wrong about? That he was a beast? These guys just have such low self esteem they think getting an out of state 4 star is impossible. I also claimed we'd get Whaley while he was still committed to UGA, why nobody mentions that? I also said he wasnt as good as Devin White. That is ALSO true.

But, no, I aint mad at ya. I didnt lash out at your post. That other dude can eabod, tho.
Not trying to pick a fight Big daddy, buT you went a bit further than saying he was a beast and loved it here. You guaranteed he was a hog lock repeatedly. We both know that. In your defense I thought he would come here too up until the very end when it got all weird.

GuvHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:28:38 am
i will NOT be disappointed, i KNOW fatty is gone. Im happy AF.

As for Leach... he agreed to come here. If he does isnt up to me.

Some want Norvell more. a few want gus, who is begging for the job. BUT, Leach is my top choice and he agreed to take the job, so, we shall see there, Mr Guv. Before I heard this , as you know, I was pushing for Venables.

I'd still take Venables instead of Leach any time. Venables has been #1 on my list for some time now.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 10, 2017, 11:41:49 am
Not trying to pick a fight Big daddy, buT you went a bit further than saying he was a beast and loved it here. You guaranteed he was a hog lock repeatedly. We both know that. In your defense I thought he would come here too up until the very end when it got all weird.
NEVER. NEVER . NEVER> QUOTE me, then. I NEVER said he was a Hog LOCK!!! lmao.

I said "IF he plays RB, it will be for Arkansas." Not my fault Hogville cant read and comprehend. But all my posts are public record.

And , seriously, would ya'll rather me NOT tell you what he said? I PROVED that it was him telling me that. Not sure what else I can say about that. DEVIN is a beast, tho, I still chat with him some, I'm a fan, and he'll be an NFL LB. The whole time I wanted him to come here, secretly I wanted him converted to a LB, too. I just new we wouldnt win that recruiting war without the RB angle. Finishing second wasnt enough for us, but WAS right for him.

Aint mad at ya, caps are for emphasis, not volume.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: GuvHog on November 10, 2017, 11:42:02 am
I'd still take Venables instead of Leach any time. Venables has been #1 on my list for some time now.
well, he'd take the job, too. he's asked for it twice now.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The Hawg Marshal

https://www.seccountry.com/sec/mike-leach-makes-case-for-pac-12-being-better-than-sec-all-other-conferences

Leach hyping the Pac 12 , says that the bottom 6 of the Pac 12 would crush the bottom 6 of the SEC. That includes us.lol

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 10, 2017, 11:47:35 am
https://www.seccountry.com/sec/mike-leach-makes-case-for-pac-12-being-better-than-sec-all-other-conferences

Leach hyping the Pac 12 , says that the bottom 6 of the Pac 12 would crush the bottom 6 of the SEC. That includes us.lol
good, shows he's not scared of the SEC.
Cant wait til he's our pirate.

thebignasty

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:44:39 am
NEVER. NEVER . NEVER> QUOTE me, then. I NEVER said he was a Hog LOCK!!! lmao.

I said "IF he plays RB, it will be for Arkansas." Not my fault Hogville cant read and comprehend. But all my posts are public record.

And , seriously, would ya'll rather me NOT tell you what he said? I PROVED that it was him telling me that. Not sure what else I can say about that. DEVIN is a beast, tho, I still chat with him some, I'm a fan, and he'll be an NFL LB. The whole time I wanted him to come here, secretly I wanted him converted to a LB, too. I just new we wouldnt win that recruiting war without the RB angle. Finishing second wasnt enough for us, but WAS right for him.

Aint mad at ya, caps are for emphasis, not volume.

youll claim you never said Leach was going to coach here when its someone else, too.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 11:49:16 am
youll claim you never said Leach was going to coach here when its someone else, too.
because i havent claimed that. I SAID HE AGREED TO THE JOB. He may end up elsewhere, but it wont be wazzou. And Bert will indeed be gone. SO I WILL STILL BE RIGHT. you just want me to be wrong soooo bad, lol. You cant sign a guy mid season; an agreement is the best you can do.

We WONT have Bert. Guaranteed, how about that?

90% chance our coach is named Mike. Leach might get passed over for Norvell, (b/c some heavies are pushing for that now, as ive also said) which would be stupid but we are arkansas.....

When it comes down to it, I am calm, I am happy, and I am trying to share that with you ingrates. If you want to wallow in misery and lash out (like ya'll have for the last 5 weeks), so be it. I tried to tell Ya'll.

thebignasty

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:49:11 am

this is pig in the pokey never saying Leach will be our coach guys.

I know Bert is gone. I really don't give a darn, just poking at you because you have no conception of what are your opinions and what facts are.
But they win

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 11:55:20 am
this is pig in the pokey never saying Leach will be our coach guys.

I know Bert is gone. I really don't give a darn, just poking at you because you have no conception of what are your opinions and what facts are.
YOU DIDNT KNOW BERT WAS GONE 5 weeks ago, ya'll said i was wrong then. NOW you want to make it all about Leach.

I aint worried about it. I was right, ya'll were wrong. Bert is gone and our next coach will be Mike, which one isnt up to me and may not even be fully decided yet/

thebignasty

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:56:27 am
YOU DIDNT KNOW BERT WAS GONE 5 weeks ago, ya'll said i was wrong then. NOW you want to make it all about Leach.

you didnt know either.

dont get why your panties are so wadded up about this.  its okay.

But they win

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 11:56:48 am

quote me
why? 90% of the sentiment was just as I said, i dont care where you in particular fell on that.

thebignasty

But they win

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 11:56:48 am
you didnt know either.

dont get why your panties are so wadded up about this.  its okay.
YES, I did know. Bert agreed to find another job and Conrich was looking.   Why would I get upset about THAT? I've been happy and LOL'ing at the Hogs for weeks.

Only panties I got are your wife's she left up here, but, yeah, they still wadded up in the corner.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

thebignasty

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:59:32 am
YES, I did know. Bert agreed to find another job and Conrich was looking.   Why would I get upset about THAT? I've been happy and LOL'ing at the Hogs for weeks.

Only panties I got are your wife's she left up here, but, yeah, they still wadded up in the corner.

Yeah, you seem real chill about it being pointed out that you dont really know darn.  I can tell how much you don't care.
But they win

Pig in the Pokey

I aint mad at ya'll, but you guys are hella frustrating to inform of anything. I say, Hey, I heard "..." and everybody loses their darn. I work there, i hear stuff, i know a few peeps. BIG DEAL. Why is that so hard to believe? I was just trying to help some of ya'll hear what is being whispered. Feel free to ignore it. That fact that some of ya'll get so bitter about it is just weird.

Like, I'd say, "Bro Hog, your house is on fire!" and you be like, "Who said?" and I'm all, "I saw it!" and you be like, but was it REALLY my house?" and i'd say, "It's smoke coming from your spot, i saw it!" and then you go see your backyard is burnt down  and you say, " pokey said my HOUSE was on fire, that liar!"

weirdos.

So I chill out and stop telling folks and my PM box is full of messages asking whats up. So I come back, and here we go.

When you all get thru, I knew Fatty was gone by game 3 and you all thought i was nuts. That will prove true. I cant PROVE leach said he'd come here, but when it happens i expect some threads w/ my name in the title from a few of ya'll.....

Wildhog

This thread makes me feel young again.
1909/1964/1965/1977

thebignasty

this place is going to get lit if Jeffie really mucked something up and gets himself terminated and we go coach hunting without an AD in place.

Everybody with a friend close to the program will be here sharing the gods honest truth, and every one of them will have a different version.
But they win

Wildhog

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 12:23:38 pm
this place is going to get lit if Jeffie really mucked something up and gets himself terminated and we go coach hunting without an AD in place.

Everybody with a friend close to the program will be here sharing the gods honest truth, and every one of them will have a different version.

It'll be glorious. 
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

hawgon

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2017, 12:25:17 pm
It'll be glorious.

It will be the most fun we've had in almost a decade.

Wildhog

Quote from: hawgon on November 10, 2017, 12:26:56 pm
It will be the most fun we’ve had in almost a decade.

Can't wait to see all the names thrown out. 

Total chaos.
1909/1964/1965/1977

thebignasty

its shaping up to be more fun than the last coach hunt, and to be honest that was great with all the gruden insanity.
But they win

lumphog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 10, 2017, 11:49:11 am
Aye , Aye matey I'm all in with PIP

Wildhog

Quote from: thebignasty on November 10, 2017, 12:29:00 pm
its shaping up to be more fun than the last coach hunt, and to be honest that was great with all the gruden insanity.

Can't wait to hear who John Daly is pushing.
1909/1964/1965/1977

snoblind

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2017, 12:29:39 pm

Somewhere buried in my pictures I have Gruden at the Bottoms Up.  Need to find it.

Daly is perfect example of one the things that Wilson's thread and many, many others are talking about when it comes to Long.  I will always remember showing up to my seats at the first game of the many years ago and asking where is Chuck?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Karma on November 10, 2017, 11:26:10 am
I. Just. Agreed. With. Guv.
Next stop - Pit of Misery!   >:(  Dilly dilly!

duckman

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2017, 12:29:39 pm

Want me to find out... LOL

Coach Obvious

duckman

Quote from: Coach Obvious on November 11, 2017, 09:29:00 am
It's Gruden, isn't it?

Not this time, pretty sure he just wants Jeff gone...

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: duckman on November 11, 2017, 09:03:08 am
Want me to find out... LOL
lol, do it. Inquiring minds want to know....

Mike Irwin

Quote from: claycohog on November 10, 2017, 08:37:21 am
Don't piss off Jerrah. 8)

nm
More like don't take away the basketball parking spot of a major donor. A donor that ended up on the BOT a short time later.

lasthog

Quote from: ricepig on November 10, 2017, 09:42:58 am
I was always wondering where plethora started at, I guess it's 4?

Directly starts after beaucoup.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Mike Irwin on November 11, 2017, 06:28:11 pm
More like don't take away the basketball parking spot of a major donor. A donor that ended up on the BOT a short time later.
awesome.

Pig in the Pokey

All I know is if it's Leach (he wants it), if it's Norvell (he loves it), if it's Gus (he beggin), if it's The Mullet , if it's Campbell, or Kiffin or Davis or IDGAF, anybody but the pregnant coach.

atom hog

Hiring Leach would be basically replacing one self promoting blowhard with another slightly well-read self promoting blowhard. Leach just sees that he could come to Arkansas, kick up his feet on his desk and do nothing to cash $4 million dollar checks for 5 years.

snoblind

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 11, 2017, 06:38:29 pm
All I know is if it's Leach (he wants it), if it's Norvell (he loves it), if it's Gus (he beggin), if it's The Mullet , if it's Campbell, or Kiffin or Davis or IDGAF, anybody but the pregnant coach.

So you are backing off the Leach is a done deal stance?

Großer Kriegschwein

That ain't good....eerrrr.....safe
This is my non-signature signature.

Dwight_K_Shrute

That's the problem with purging your staff of anyone with Arkansas ties.  Does the AD necessarily need them? No, but just like a head FB coach at least have one staff member that knows what's what with the instate folks, knows who not to piss off and can help navigate those landmines.  Donors are the lifeblood of college athletics.  Should they get a say in hires and fires?  Probably not, but should you at least take care of them and let them keep a parking spot, of course, that's just good business and common sense.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.