Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Just as all the doomsayers normally chime in when we are losing, I'll say we are kicking ass and are gonna win! Next pitch we will crush.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Publius

Just got back from a Redbirds game...this score is amazing!  I hope it holds.  Never would have thunk it possible.

Publius

I wonder if Olivermiller is at he game?  He lives in Norman doesn't he?

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

i like the # 7

People say if it flies it dies. Well i say if it just sits there it still dies.

Publius

Which WSU won today, and why is this thread titled Ark v WSU?

Clint Alan

i like the # 7

People say if it flies it dies. Well i say if it just sits there it still dies.

Publius

Clint Alan

Wilkins

off wall- DOUBLE

10-1 HAWGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

HOGSWEAT

Can't ever have enough insurance runs! Especially in the 5th

josh_sec33

Quote from: Publius on May 30, 2009, 09:03:35 pm

karma from last night... it's carrying over!
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

PigDaddyKane

Dang!  Maybe were saving these hits the last few weeks of conference play. 

At some point OU is going to have to cut their losses in this game and not use any more pitchers and save them for the loser's bracket.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

trippigs

Clint Alan

Cox

lines out, great catch by bad guy

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma       1   0   0   0   0                         1    4   0
Arkansas        4   0   2   1   3                         10  13  0

3 runs, 4 hit, 0 walks, 1 men left

Publius

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Publius on May 30, 2009, 09:03:35 pm
Where have you been?
Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PigDaddyKane

did you hear the OU fan in the back ground?  "a five run inning and we are right back in it"?  Its going to take a lot more than that!

chiefsfan

Someone is going to ask.   So im going to answer

as evidenced by Georgias  24-6 win yesterday over Ohio State.  There is no Mercy Rule in the NCAA tournament
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

hillbilly

I just started watching the video of the game and want to mention how big of a shame it is that they are hosting a regional. That park is such a joke it makes me sick.

CollinsvilleHawg

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 30, 2009, 09:05:00 pm
Wilkins

off wall- DOUBLE

10-1 HAWGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!!!!!!

We are opening up a 55 gallon of arse whoopin and pouring it all over them!!!

hogfan064

Baum Stadium West?  More Hog fans than Sooners it sounds

PigDaddyKane

chiefsfan

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on May 30, 2009, 09:07:52 pm
did you hear the OU fan in the back ground?  "a five run inning and we are right back in it"?  Its going to take a lot more than that!

at least their positive.   anyone care to venture what this thread would be like if the score was reversed?
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan064

LSU takes the lead over Baylor 3-2 in the 10th bases loaded 1 out

linze82

smite me bishes

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Publius

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on May 30, 2009, 09:07:13 pm
Where have you been?
Go Hogs!
Been hangin out with my little girl all day while the wife is out of town.

Hoggies

we will face the winner of WSU and OU tomorrow in the late game.

Hoggies

Quote from: Publius on May 30, 2009, 09:11:35 pm

good call and good decision dad.

Clint Alan

Publius

Quote from: Hoggies on May 30, 2009, 09:11:48 pm
If we hold on...let's not get ahead of ourselves.  College baseball is very wacky.

chiefsfan

I realize all announcers are homerish and positive on air.  But OU has Rick Schaffer JR in the press box

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hoggies on May 30, 2009, 09:11:48 pm

IF we win.  10 outs left to get

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Publius on May 30, 2009, 09:11:35 pm

Okay. You get an alibi. Kudos for spending time with the future fan of hog ball.

THUNDER!

Publius

Quote from: Hoggies on May 30, 2009, 09:12:33 pm

good call and good decision dad.
Thanks man...took her to dinner and a baseball game tonight...always fun.

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

trippigs

Time for McCann to gun someone down. OU has probably forgotten their first test of his arm

Publius

With 10 outs to go, we are at a position where we can almost trade a run for an out and still win this mutha...come on Hogs!

Hoggies

Quote from: Publius on May 30, 2009, 09:14:15 pm
Thanks man...took her to dinner and a baseball game tonight...always fun.

what game did you guys go to?

Clint Alan