Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (19-8, 8-6) vs Kentucky (18-9, 7-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 20, 2018, 07:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Letsroll1200

Quote from: elksnort on February 20, 2018, 09:00:29 pm
Yes. Like to see more Gabe.

Thomas is playing well. We're alright! It's going to be back and forth game now. I just hope Beard don't get too confident.

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

hawgfan4life

Fans love it when we hit shots and are critical of players when they miss.  Barford is a scorer who throws up dumb shots, but he generally scores decent percentage of his shots.  C. J. Is a shooter getting wide open looks.  He has to shoot those if he is in the game.  Missing shots is bad but not as bad as scared to shoot.  Our guards have to score at a high percentage and we need to make Freebies.  Anything off the rim is tough to get or stop for them.

Beaverfever

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on February 20, 2018, 08:50:18 pm
Those extra passes, lol. Whatever puts Macon on the line works for me.
It was because cj Jones was afraid to shoot after missing. Kids gotta start playing better.

BoarEd

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on February 20, 2018, 09:03:09 pm
Yeah we need him to come alive in the 2nd half to pull this one out.

I don't know if you guys are even watching the same game. Barford has played great.

jst01

This game is a must win for tourney, in my opinion. I think at Bama is a loss. If you lose tonight, you'd make Auburn a definite must win. Lose that and the team is down on confidence  going into Mizzu. You could make a good case that a loss tonight leads to losing out to finish the year.

hawgball40

i think barford just slipped on the wet floor. he didn't get pulled until after he took that reckless heat check

Letsroll1200

Quote from: TebowHater on February 20, 2018, 09:04:18 pm
You have revealed how much basketball you've watched this year. LOL.

Auburn has 8 players! LOL! Another uninformed hogville poster.

jfred59

My biggest concerns in the second half are if we have out flat streak and if the guys in stripes have gotten the second call to take care of the Cats.

AirWarren

Quote from: BoarEd on February 20, 2018, 09:07:35 pm
I don't know if you guys are even watching the same game. Barford has played great.

This site is for men that just want to bitch.

hawgdavis

Quote from: trippigs on February 20, 2018, 09:06:34 pm
Did he hurt himself when he fell and was slow to get up?

Looked odd coming off the court but yea he was slow getting up and slow going down the court.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: jst01 on February 20, 2018, 09:07:54 pm
This game is a must win for tourney, in my opinion. I think at Bama is a loss. If you lose tonight, you'd make Auburn a definite must win. Lose that and the team is down on confidence  going into Mizzu. You could make a good case that a loss tonight leads to losing out to finish the year.

The Mizzou team that's losing to Ole Miss at home. Ok

BoarEd

Quote from: hawgfan4life on February 20, 2018, 09:07:00 pm
Fans love it when we hit shots and are critical of players when they miss.  Barford is a scorer who throws up dumb shots.

Just stop there. Jaylen Barford is the best shooter in the SEC and one of the best in all of basketball (college or pro).

Anyone that complains about Barford as a SHOOTER is an idiot

HamIAm

hawgdavis

Quote from: BoarEd on February 20, 2018, 09:09:55 pm
Just stop there. Jaylen Barford is the best shooter in the SEC and one of the best in all of basketball (college or pro).

I second this.

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

lasthog

Kentucky playing Gafford like NBA All Star game, Shaq's first year. He'd been dunking on everybody, but vets decided no rookie is going to dunk today.

Sent him to the line. They are going to mug Gafford attempting to stop a dunk. They know he energizes teammates when he throws it down.  We shall see...

Dominicanhog

hawgball40

Actually, blanket statements like yours make you an idiot. He may be a great shooter, but he frequently jacks bad shots. That's why Mike pulled his ass.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

elksnort

he has a really good shooter but he does occasionally take some shots maybe on fast breaks and what have you that are ill-advised

War Boar

Doesn't change the fact that sometimes he takes shots he probably shouldn't. I don't think anyone was saying he isn't a great shooter.

regi

Macon,  Barford,  need 20 mins out of them this half.  If UK does not sit,  Gildess-Alexander and Knox,  do not sit Macon or Barford.  Match em.

trippigs

Quote from: hogsanity on February 20, 2018, 09:11:05 pm
you really think he is going to get banned?

Yep....in fact he may already be gone....haven't seen anything lately

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Beaverfever on February 20, 2018, 09:07:13 pm
It was because cj Jones was afraid to shoot after missing. Kids gotta start playing better.
I spotted that. After the play Macon told CJ that was his shot
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

GA reddiehog

Hogs are in trouble.  I think they fold in the second half to a tall lengthy UK team.  I hope it don't start a slump for the rest of the season.

hawgdavis

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 20, 2018, 09:11:58 pm
Actually, blanket statements like yours make you an idiot. He may be a great shooter, but he frequently jacks bad shots. That's why Mike pulled his ass.

No Mike pulled him because he took a bad spill at the other end witch showed up on the shot that looked so bad. He was obviously hurting and you could see it as he walked off the court. I just hope he's not hurt.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Bad feeling we'll lose.

The refs are allowing fist fights in the paint, and that's not something we can win
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: trippigs on February 20, 2018, 09:03:14 pm
Your gone.....for awhile we hope
why so y'all can complain about the hogs in peace without me backing them up
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BoarEd

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 20, 2018, 09:11:58 pm

You have no clue. I actually told you when Mike would pull him.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

From Tusk Till Dawn

Plenty in the tank, we are going to out work them and bring it home!

HamIAm

at least Gafford didn't get called for a ticky-tack foul that time LOL

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jst01

Can't outrun and wear down this Kentucky team. Gonna have to make shots and free throws to win.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

upperdeck_hawg

I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BoarEd

A 40% shooting % from the 3 point line is all you need to know about Barford's shot selection. He has the green light.

elksnort

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 20, 2018, 09:15:06 pm
why so y'all can complain about the hogs in peace without me backing them up
let me do some Paula Deen for you y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogBreath

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 20, 2018, 09:06:42 pm
Thomas is playing well. We're alright! It's going to be back and forth game now. I just hope Beard don't get too confident.
He has.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?