Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AR vs KU Official Topic

Started by TulsaHogFan, November 22, 2005, 03:14:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UKhog1

Sweet thanks for the updates we can't see the game over here and espn is slow as hell to update great win.  hope this builds our confidence up

sofullofwayne

Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

Calvin N Hawgs

OKC

Quote from: Tomcat on November 22, 2005, 05:04:47 pm
So we CAN win the close ones this year...

Just about the say the same thing!!!

lunchbox72703

Heath - "I called those blocks, I can call good blocks, brotha!!!"""

sofullofwayne

Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

BushHawg

Yeah, baby!  Thanks to all of you for posting the updates.  Sure helped out those of us with no eyes or ears.
"I love cats...I just can't eat a whole one"

GO

Huge Shot by DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great D when it mattered most

GO HOG GO!!!!!!!!!!!!  :razorback: :razorback:

hogfankb

sofullofwayne

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on November 22, 2005, 05:05:42 pm
Are we playing for the losers bracket Maui champoinship since we lost to UConn?
Yes, for 5th place.

aristotle

Quote from: BushHawg on November 22, 2005, 05:06:10 pm
Yeah, baby! Thanks to all of you for posting the updates. Sure helped out those of us with no eyes or ears.

No problem. That was a GREAT basketball game. I'm glad we won it.

sofullofwayne

lunchbox72703

no problem on the updates,  sorry about the spelling

OKC

Kansas will be facing some heat now.

Jim Harris

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on November 22, 2005, 05:05:42 pm
Are we playing for the losers bracket Maui champoinship since we lost to UConn?

yeah, we play Maryland for fifth place.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

hogfankb

I have been telling all the heath haters to wait that yesterday was only the second game. so i am gonna tell myself the same thing today. only the third game. but damn that made my day

pfrg999

I am lovin this... from a hog FANATIC in Kansas ,,,, HA FREAKIN HA....
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

lunchbox72703

what was the final total of lead changes?  never mind, rick's telling me now  17 lead changes in second half...20 total

sofullofwayne

Quote from: pfrg999 on November 22, 2005, 05:08:29 pm
I am lovin this... from a hog FANATIC in Kansas ,,,, HA FREAKIN HA....
Hahahaha congrats on owning conversation from now on!

AFWarrior83

Thanks for all the updates and the info guys, really helps out the guys overseas!
Hogville member since 2005.

Queen Hog

I knew we would win.  :razorback: :razorback:
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

sofullofwayne

Quote from: Queen Hog on November 22, 2005, 05:10:00 pm
I knew we would win. :razorback: :razorback:
That avatar is freaking hilarious.

lunchbox72703

i'm pooped, i am actually physically tired, just listening to this game took it all out of me LOL

AFWarrior83

My teeth hurt from gritting waiting to hear from you guys what happens next, had Hogsillustrated on one and Yahoo Sports on another web page lol.

GrizzledHogFan

I guess our next big game after tomorrow will be Texas Tech on Dec. 21
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

lunchbox72703

lol....its hard to keep up with Mike Nail on the radio LOL....football is easier to update

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on November 22, 2005, 05:13:08 pm
lol....its hard to keep up with Mike Nail on the radio LOL....football is easier to update

Unless it's a Springdale game ;)

lunchbox72703

Dan Hipshire "Eric got a little funny with the ball, threw it around a little bit"  This guy is full of one-liners LOL

sofullofwayne

Then @ Kentucky.

That one will be intresting.

Right now, I wanna beat the Terps though. Big big game.

artyhog

Great game.  Outstanding updates.

lunchbox72703

Hipshire "sometimes you look a little nervous,a little sloppy.  You know what cleans that up, Mike?  Make a couple of shots"

I like Hipshire

AFWarrior83

Is Maryland a better team than Kansas this year?

lunchbox72703

different conference, hard to tell

aristotle

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on November 22, 2005, 05:16:58 pm

Yes. They are ranked #23

hogfankb

Go home and get some rest hogs. You will need it. Kansas is young but very talented. hope this will carry over.

clemensrules01

Quote from: aristotle on November 22, 2005, 05:18:31 pm
Quote from: AFWarrior83 on November 22, 2005, 05:16:58 pm

Yes. They are ranked #23
preseason ranking dont mean shiite. see tennessee.

AFWarrior83

I know they are ranked, but are they a better team? Are they more physical or more finess?

Boarcephus

Great job with the updates guy!!  Couldn't listen to it at work and you guys kept me undated.   Man, I love to watching the basketball game live from the stands, love to watch it  on TV, but I think I'd rather stick needles in my eyeballs than listen to one on the radio.   

Just got home and caught Hipshire and his comments.  Funny guy plus he's a big sob.  He looks his players in the eyes and I'm not talking about just the little guards.  Regardless of what happens vs Maryland, this has been a successful trip.  I victory there wouild be icing on the cake. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

aristotle

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on November 22, 2005, 05:26:17 pm
I know they are ranked, but are they a better team? Are they more physical or more finess?

More athletic. They run and gun. Got Darryl Strawberry's son back from knee injury and he hasn't lost a step

OKC

Is there a link to a box score other than yahoo? I just want to see how the guys did on the boards and Asst's.

hogfankb

physical. from what little i watched of their game yesterday they are very athletic Gist their forward is looking like a really good player. they came out flat today against chaminade. actually down at the half ended up winning 98-69. should be a great game.

hogfankb

Quote from: OKC on November 22, 2005, 05:28:05 pm
Is there a link to a box score other than yahoo? I just want to see how the guys did on the boards and Asst's.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=253262305

OKC

GrizzledHogFan

I like that we're playing more quality teams early.  Should give the coaches time to work on the problem areas before we hit SEC play.

aristotle

Quote from: gmb_79 on November 22, 2005, 05:38:35 pm
I like that we're playing more quality teams early. Should give the coaches time to work on the problem areas before we hit SEC play.

Yep...and it looks good to the selection committee for NCAA tourney

Boarcephus

Quote from: gmb_79 on November 22, 2005, 05:38:35 pm
Should give the coaches time to work on the problem areas before we hit SEC play.

Makes the problems alot easier to identify when you play top notch competition.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

corndo

Went to a bar and watched the game. Great victory, something that would not have happened last year! Go Hogs!

bigred7987

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: bigred7987 on November 22, 2005, 09:34:26 pm
www.rivals.com
Made front page of Rivals already

Wasn't McFadden just on there a couple of days ago?  Nice publicity for the U of A.