Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Y'all enjoy D.J. Williams while you have him up there in NWA.

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, May 02, 2017, 09:17:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

After watching him the past couple of seasons on here and what little Arkansas TV I get to see, you can just tell that this guy has national level talent. I am proud for him and proud of him and truly believe he is headed upwards very soon...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hog Fan...DOH!

I'm not sure what national networks will be around for much longer to obtain his talent...

justmakeit2thebcs

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on May 02, 2017, 09:17:38 am
After watching him the past couple of seasons on here and what little Arkansas TV I get to see, you can just tell that this guy has national level talent. I am proud for him and proud of him and truly believe he is headed upwards very soon...
What are you referring to ?

sickboy

Don't see anywhere that Williams could get a bump up opportunity other than the SEC network. That's where his expertise lies. And ESPN is firing so many people that I'm afraid I might get a pink slip next. And I don't even work for ESPN.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: sickboy on May 02, 2017, 02:24:00 pm
Don't see anywhere that Williams could get a bump up opportunity other than the SEC network. That's where his expertise lies. And ESPN is firing so many people that I'm afraid I might get a pink slip next. And I don't even work for ESPN.

Just for sickboy...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on May 02, 2017, 09:17:38 am

Could you elaborate on what opportunity he is getting in NWA?  If I had to guess it's something with the NBC/Fox affiliate up here but haven't heard anything about it.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on May 02, 2017, 05:18:36 pm
Could you elaborate on what opportunity he is getting in NWA?  If I had to guess it's something with the NBC/Fox affiliate up here but haven't heard anything about it.
Nothing that I know of.

longpig

I can see him getting a sports anchor job on local news, which could parlay into something bigger I suppose.  He didn't accomplish enough in the NFL to be getting a big job any time soon.

Thanks for noticing though, One Tusk.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Birminghog

Sed76

Did he ever find out why CBB blocked him on the Twitter?

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hawgmasta

He's good but like others have said that's a dying industry. Now if he could start talking smack like Stephen A then ESPN would hire him yesterday.

Sivad

Quote from: Sed76 on May 03, 2017, 12:04:51 am
Did he ever find out why CBB blocked him on the Twitter?
He mucked up Coach B's recruiting tweets with some snarky comments.