Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hammonds is this years Drew Morgan

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, November 05, 2017, 08:39:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I hate that Chase Hayden suffered a season ending injury. I also hate that it took that injury for this staff to move Hammonds from WR back to RB. They were basically forced to play him, and even after his 60 yard TD they STILL did everything they could to limit his touches. I dont understand it. Without Hammonds, Arkansas is likely 2 - 7. How many other players like Hammonds and Morgan are hidden in the depth chart?
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

PLHawg

hawg1221

I'll tell you this. Both Hammonds and Hayden are really good players that bring speed to the game . I can only imagine them on the field at the same time.

EastTNHog

Sow’sEar

sigpooie

There 's truth in the wind that blimpena plays favorites.  One of the dumbest things I've heard from players is that the coaches push the players to compete based on which state they are from. That alone shows this clown should be coaching Jr high. More proof comes from players calling each other out. That's not conductive to making a team.  And last but not least is blimpena calling players by their nicknames.   This puts him in a crowd of losers that should stay out of teaching young people how to be better.
As for Hammonds and the possibility of him and Bohannon in the same backfield at the time. Ooooh my gawd that would be some fun. Esp with a real coach and ad..
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson