Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anderson and staff in Vegas

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 22, 2015, 10:28:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogberry Snortcake

WildRazorback

At least now he can pitch immediate playing time. What a bad day for Razorback Basketball.

NLRHog92

While the parents away, the kids will play... He better find some guys that can play right now! Not even sure we can field a team.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: WildRazorback on July 22, 2015, 04:21:40 pm
At least now he can pitch immediate playing time. What a bad day for Razorback Basketball.

Yep

JIHawg

I guess he needed to get out of town.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: JIHawg on July 22, 2015, 09:43:22 pm
I guess he needed to get out of town.

I bet he doesn't want to talk about all the crap going on.  Don't blame him.  UGLY.   

I hope he can hit a few home runs on recruits who can give us immediate help next year. 

pigture perfect

Ironic that Mike is in Vegas, the college home of Larry Johnson. He's out trying to find him some men.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

JaketheSnake

Think they are putting some $20s in the slots?   8)

jry04

Quote from: pigture perfect on July 23, 2015, 10:07:35 am
Ironic that Mike is in Vegas, the college home of Larry Johnson. He's out trying to find him some men.
I don't think you understand what irony is.

pigture perfect

I don't think you understand tongue in cheek humor. Maybe it was too soon for some.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

pigroots

So is Caleb Smith and Devonte Patterson from Bridgeport Texas. Devonte ranked around top 100 nationally but as I've said before having seen them both numerous times Caleb is a flat out baller and was district MVP. Mike needs to give em a look. I know for a fact Texas Tech is blowing up their mail box

regi

He should stay in Vegas for a while, than maybe Florida, Costa Rica, Europe and Brazil. Enjoy himself for a while...because there may not be much enjoyment to the season.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: JaketheSnake on July 23, 2015, 10:39:40 am
Think they are putting some $20s in the slots?   8)

Heck yeah, take a handful of fake fiftys, and act like a high roller.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

nwahogfan1

Quote from: regi on July 23, 2015, 03:59:52 pm
He should stay in Vegas for a while, than maybe Florida, Costa Rica, Europe and Brazil. Enjoy himself for a while...because there may not be much enjoyment to the season.
I agree.    Boy, it would be great if CMA could sign another immediately eligible transfer Senior or a JUCO would be great right about now.