Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 22, 2015, 05:47:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flagstaffhog

Appreciate your efforts to keep everyone updated...

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

gibby

RD -
Have you talked to White about the depth chart tweet?  If so, where's his head? 

I'll hang up and listen.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: gibby on July 22, 2015, 10:26:07 am
RD -

I'll hang up and listen.

Would have to favor Arkansas on that.

ricepig

Quote from: gibby on July 22, 2015, 10:26:07 am
RD -

I'll hang up and listen.

Our depth chart says playing time, I don't know what else he sees. Also, I doubt he is scared of competition anyway.

JackJohnson

On White and Depth Charts- we obviously know where we stand.

**All star ratings are from scout**

LSU has Fournette 5* and Williams 4* who will be true So this year.  This past class they signed 3 more 4* RB's who will be true fr.  All 5 of those will be there his first year on campus, and more then likely 4 of them his 2nd year.  They do not currently have a RB committed for this class

Bama- has a 4* committed this year and signed 2 4*'s last year that will be true fr this year.  signed a 5* the year before that so there will be 3 other 4*s and a 5* RB on campus when he gets there

OM- shouldn't even be in the conversation

Wildhog

Depth chart obviously favors us.  Hope it's enough.  Glad to at least see us get a mention.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

COCHISE

Quote from: ricepig on July 22, 2015, 10:31:40 am
Our depth chart says playing time, I don't know what else he sees.
Our depth chart COULD say starter depending on what AC decides to do.

Arthur pigby sellers.

Huge recruits coming up this weekend! 
Thanks for the news RD

jgphillips3

AC is said to be leaning NFL.  JWill is going to be drafted.  We will have players with limited depth and experience vying to be #1 next year.  Devin has a chance to hit the field game one at Arkansas.  That is what I call playing time!