Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Donta Evans GA Backer

Started by WaltonCollege, July 19, 2015, 06:54:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltonCollege

Anyone know about this guy or seen him play? RD was talking about him, announces Aug 2 and is high on the hogs, has some other big names too like Auburn and Mizzou. We are probably on the outside looking in but who knows Woo Pig!

http://sports.yahoo.com/uga/football/recruiting/player-Donta-Evans-167068

redeye

I don't, but LB is a position of need.

WaltonCollege

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: WaltonCollege on July 19, 2015, 06:54:31 pm
Anyone know about this guy or seen him play? RD was talking about him, announces Aug 2 and is high on the hogs, has some other big names too like Auburn and Mizzou. We are probably on the outside looking in but who knows Woo Pig!

http://sports.yahoo.com/uga/football/recruiting/player-Donta-Evans-167068
Listening to Richard D's recruiting report this evening he was optimistic at our chances. While he admitted nothing is certain, apparently Donta was very impressed during a visit to the Hill some time back. Yep, will be a tough fight to pull him away from other programs closer to home. Then again, I wouldn't doubt this staff's ability to convince where his future lies.

IBleedRazorbackRed

July 20, 2015, 09:49:52 am #4 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:01:03 am by IBleedRazorbackRed
I read somewhere that our coaches talk to him the most. I think it comes down to does he go where he feels the love or does he stay close to home with auburn.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

redeye

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on July 22, 2015, 06:33:21 pm
He's ours

You certainly have to feel good about him.  That's not even a new picture, so it's like he's trying to tell us something.

jackflash

Their are some recruits we will not get. This staff works hard on most recruits I think we have a chance and that's all you can ask. We think all Arkansas kids should come to Arkansas. If a instate school offer a kid going to be hard to put him from that state. This staff has shown me they find prospects and get them to come. For me the best recruiting staff we have that I can ever remember