Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D’Vaughn Pennamon names a leader.

Started by Music City Hog, July 18, 2015, 08:26:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Music City Hog

Ole Miss is his favorite and he plans on announcing in the next couple of weeks. 

Looks like we are all in on White and Whaley.  We pretty much require two RBs in this class. What are the options if we only get 1 or none of White and Whaley?  Is it back to Crockett or am I missing names?

JackJohnson

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 18, 2015, 08:26:55 am
Ole Miss is his favorite and he plans on announcing in the next couple of weeks. 

Looks like we are all in on White and Whaley.  We pretty much require two RBs in this class. What are the options if we only get 1 or none of White and Whaley?  Is it back to Crockett or am I missing names?

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=595190.msg9777163#msg9777163

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=595164.msg9778305#msg9778305

Scott7703

I sure hope we get white. I still believe there'll be other new names pop up as we go but white is the difference maker

jgphillips3

Quote from: Scott7703 on July 18, 2015, 09:27:35 am
I sure hope we get white. I still believe there'll be other new names pop up as we go but white is the difference maker

Agreed.  He is the one we need.  Eddie Lacy part 2 in my opinion.

Bacon_Bitz

Who was the last ole miss RB to be drafted? Has Hugh Freeze ever had an all conference RB anywhere?

The Hogfather

Ole Miss for a RB, under Freeze, is such a bad place.

duckman

Quote from: The Hogfather on July 18, 2015, 11:38:49 am
Ole Miss for a RB, under Freeze, is such a bad place.

But the pay is good. $$$$$$

Pig in the Pokey

he is our 3rd option at best. White and Whaley are both the truth.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Oklahawg

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

All the freaking time.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Steef

Kody.d coming back. Rawleihh will be up to speed. Hopefully, Juan will be healed.

And we WILL recruit SOMEBODY.

And...we will have an Oline in 2016 that will make holes I could run through...and I walk with a cane.