Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lefty pitching commit signs

Started by tweaky1, July 17, 2015, 07:02:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tweaky1

Per Post Dispatch:

They signed the lefty who had a commit to Arkansas, and I didn't expect that to get done. But it did because they focused elsewhere after realizing they couldn't land Brown.

Sorry if already posted.

ricepig

Yeah, we pretty much do all of the baseball recruiting in EI.

redeye

I don't follow baseball closely and honestly have no idea what this means.  Can you elaborate?

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: redeye on July 17, 2015, 08:40:58 pm
I don't follow baseball closely and honestly have no idea what this means.  Can you elaborate?
Arkansas had a lefty pitcher out of Missouri signed but he signed with Cardinals. They were able to give him more that his slot value because the didn't sign another player they drafted higher.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

mhuff

July 17, 2015, 09:18:52 pm #4 Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:30:08 pm by mhuff
Quote from: redeye on July 17, 2015, 08:40:58 pm

Red eye, E.I. is referring to OmaHOGS Extra Innings. Look in the index it's where baseball info is  usually but not always posted.

redeye

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on July 17, 2015, 09:06:04 pm
Arkansas had a lefty pitcher out of Missouri signed but he signed with Cardinals. They were able to give him more that his slot value because the didn't sign another player they drafted higher.

Thanks!  Hate to hear that, but as a Cardinals fan, it could be worse.