Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014?

Started by welchog, July 17, 2015, 05:38:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

Is there a projection page made?  I only see the final roll and star ratings.

Thanks

welchog

OK, maybe I can rephrase:  Is there a list for the 2014 recruiting class that red shirted and where they project next year?  We have seen some of the 2014 class last year that played, but what about the RSs? 

Thanks.

hawgsmellgud

What are you asking?
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

WorfHog

July 17, 2015, 04:56:58 pm #3 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:08:55 am by WorfHog
Bijhon Jackson
Brian Wallace [RS] - Should rotate in on o-line this season
Jojo Robinson [RS] - In the mix at reciever
Frank Ragnow
Rafe Peavey [RS] - In the running for back up QB
Henre' Toliver
Sebastian Tretola
Armon Watts [RS] - Should rotate in on DL
Juan Day [RS] - Injured currently status for 2015 is questionable
Santos Ramirez [RS] - In the mix at DB
Kendrick Edwards
Jared Cornelius
Jack Kraus [RS] - ?
Cornelius Floyd
Jake Hall [RS] -?
Khalia Hackett
Cole Hedlund [RS] - In the mix for starting kicker
Joshua Liddell
Randy Ramsey
Cody Hollister
Lane Saling [WALK ON]
Josh Williams

NLRHog92

Quote from: WorfHog on July 17, 2015, 04:56:58 pm
Bijhon Jackson
Frank Ragnow
Rafe Peavey [RS] - In the running for bavck up QB
Henre' Toliver
Sebastian Tretola
Kendrick Edwards
Jared Cornelius
Jack Kraus [RS] - ?
Cornelius Floyd
Jake Hall [RS] -?
Khalia Hackett
Joshua Liddell
Randy Ramsey
Cody Hollister
Lane Saling [WALK ON]
Josh Williams

Wonder what the chances are of Ramsey and Edwards coming back?

welchog

MissippHog

"Additionally, the players who spent time on suspension in the spring, like receivers Jojo Robinson and Kendrick Edwards, also are ready for camp."

Was published yesterday.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/jul/16/linemen-find-way-on-guide-20150716/?f=sports

Ramsey was an academic casualty, so I doubt he'll be back.

NLRHog92

Quote from: MissippHog on July 17, 2015, 06:26:49 pm
"Additionally, the players who spent time on suspension in the spring, like receivers Jojo Robinson and Kendrick Edwards, also are ready for camp."

Was published yesterday.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/jul/16/linemen-find-way-on-guide-20150716/?f=sports

Good info (and timing), thanks!

redeye

July 17, 2015, 08:38:18 pm #8 Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 12:58:50 am by redeye
Quote from: WorfHog on July 17, 2015, 04:56:58 pm
Bijhon Jackson
Frank Ragnow
Rafe Peavey [RS] - In the running for bavck up QB
Henre' Toliver
Sebastian Tretola
Kendrick Edwards
Jared Cornelius
Jack Kraus [RS] - ?
Cornelius Floyd
Jake Hall [RS] -?
Khalia Hackett
Joshua Liddell
Randy Ramsey
Cody Hollister
Lane Saling [WALK ON]
Josh Williams

I think we'll see several others, too.  In hindsight, this class is materializing very well.

MissippHog

Quote from: redeye on July 17, 2015, 08:38:18 pm
I think we'll several others, too.  In hindsight, this class is materializing very good.
The good thing about that class is a lot of them saw the field last year.  Will pay big dividends down the road.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: MissippHog on July 17, 2015, 06:26:49 pm

Was published yesterday.

Ramsey has been taking summer classes at the UofA. He had to drop a couple of classes in the spring so he fell below 12 hours which meant he couldn't be on the team. Taking the classes this summer will get him the required number of hours for the year and if he passes he can join the team again.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

redeye

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on July 17, 2015, 09:13:29 pm
Ramsey has been taking summer classes at the UofA. He had to drop a couple of classes in the spring so he fell below 12 hours which meant he couldn't be on the team. Taking the classes this summer will get him the required number of hours for the year and if he passes he can join the team again.

That's great news!  Everything I've heard has been that he'd never be back, so I hope you're right.

lefty08

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 17, 2015, 05:27:52 pm
Wonder what the chances are of Ramsey and Edwards coming back?

Edwards tweeted a few days ago something to the effect of I'm back. Not in those words I think he used his nickname or number but many took it as if he's coming back
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

NLRHog92

Awesome, thanks for the info! Both Edwards and Brown are on the official roster, but Ramsey's name was missing. Classes are wrapping up soon, so should know in the coming weeks. He may still be in the doghouse after, not sure. But we could use him in the LB rotation this year in a bad way.

MissippHog

Very good.  Hopefully the young man is TCB.

East TN HAWG

If all this is true about Ramesy, this could be the best event that could happen to this kid.  Some kids just need a wake up call to get thier act straight.  I see this could end up being Ramsey's wake up call, and could be a defining moment of his life on and off the field.