Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 16, 2015, 01:15:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRHawg

I haven't looked, but he has to be in the top 10 receiver prospects in the nation. Kid has an incredible offer list. Hope he's able to hang out with Keon and Reed and falls in love with Arkansas! Weather should be decent this weekend, too.

Huds_HawgTide

Richard in the next week or so id be very interested in seeing if the recruits watched media days? What they thought of coach B and his shoes...what they thought of his emotion for his players and so on...first is just gauging if they even watch and second to see if it had an impact on their interest in arkansas...thanks...ill hang up and listen
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Arthur pigby sellers.

Great news in the bits.  Great to hear that a central Arkansas receiver is picking up some D1 offers.  Hopefully Arkansas will be his next. 

jgphillips3

If we could land Cleveland, Fulton and White (or Whaley or Pennamon) we would have stolen some of the best talent in the nation from our border States not to mention the top 10 defensive linemen still looking at us. 

Hawgzinbowlz

At 6-3, 190, 4.32 Tyrie, Cleveland could help us.  :razorback:

" GO HOGS "

gibby

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on July 16, 2015, 04:41:23 pm

At 6-3, 190, 4.32 Tyrie, Cleveland could help us.

That is world-class speed.  Amazing.

reddogjcss

NLRHog92

Hopefully we get Reed involved early and often, then TC can see a similar role to what his might be in action and wind up a Hog. He reminds me a Cobi Hamilton, but a touch faster. September 5th can't get here any sooner!

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: jgphillips3 on July 16, 2015, 02:21:51 pm
If we could land Cleveland, Fulton and White (or Whaley or Pennamon) we would have stolen some of the best talent in the nation from our border States not to mention the top 10 defensive linemen still looking at us.

I could not agree more jgphillips3. But if this happens, this is how it would hit me...

Wooo Pig!!  :razorback: