Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Media days and recruiting

Started by lefty08, July 15, 2015, 05:46:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

I know this gets repeated a million times on here, butbdamn Coach B is a fantastic public speaker. We can only hope high school kids everywhere were parked in from of their tv's watching him today. I don't think it's an accident the quality of athletes we are getting on the hill for visits or to call the Hogs

It's damn impressive and I think for once in my lifetime the sky is the limit for this program
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

OLDHOG

Vantage 8 dude

One of the other things I really appreciate and admire about Coach was pointed out in his recruiting remarks earlier today. He discussed and repeated the fact that you can "recruit your own problems" at times by merely trying to go after the biggest name/highest ranked recruit(s). He's made it very clear for ALL potential recruits to the Hill that he and the staff will due very thorough "due diligence" when it comes to a kid's character. And that includes such things as twitter posts, photos posted by the kid(s), their internet names, as well as the other areas of deportment such as class attendance, grades and overall areas that would indicate what a kid's really made of. He makes no bones, apologizes or harbors no second thoughts concerning the high level or character and conduct he expects out of his players. If that doesn't most parent's attention and admiration I don't know what will!! WPS :razorback: