Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Devin White's 40 time

Started by Music City Hog, July 08, 2015, 12:31:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Music City Hog

He tweeted:  Just went 4.4 laser at @TheOpening Its Game Time Now Baby🙏🏾🙌🏾

That's moving for anyone, but a man that size.  Wow.

duckman

I can't remember wanting any recruit as bad as I want White, he would be an absolute monster for us.

Wildhog

That's just unreal.  Freak of nature.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

duckman

Quote from: Wildhog on July 08, 2015, 12:34:32 pm
That's just unreal.  Freak of nature.

For us, he is beyond a 5-Star.  He would be damn near unstoppable in our system.

Wildhog

Quote from: duckman on July 08, 2015, 12:36:44 pm
For us, he is beyond a 5-Star.  He would be damn near unstoppable in our system.

I can't even imagine.  I just hope we don't have to play against him.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Music City Hog

More specifically:  4.49 40 for Devin White at 258 pounds

arkansasrazorback

He would be the next all time great SEC back along with McFadden if he came here and stayed healthy and on the right track.

ARtillahog

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 08, 2015, 12:42:25 pm

Wow, just wow!

Hawgzinbowlz

A short time in CBH strength/conditioning program and he would be on the Heisman watch list...for however many years he played as A Hog.
He likes the Hogs...and we certainly like him.

" GO HOGS "

The_Iceman

secneahog

July 08, 2015, 01:11:32 pm #10 Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 05:02:30 pm by secneahog
Wow...behind our oline..

*hit power stick up!,

One thing : he could come to  :razorback: and be THE man.

Or Lsu and bama and be forgotten. He could own Dickson st..
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

scruf

I like the 5* comment. This is a 5* player and the perfect case for why the recruiting services are wrong. Check his offer list, it's a 5* list.

Again 5*

5*

ldfergu

Good grief. He's gonna hurt a lot of people. Hope he chooses us

rzrbk4life

Man I hope he picks us. I feel for opposing defenses he goes against
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Huds_HawgTide

his powerball toss is pretty good too
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

MissippHog

I can't even imagine.

ldfergu

Any word on if we will be getting an official visit?

Huds_HawgTide

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 08, 2015, 02:45:13 pm
Any word on if we will be getting an official visit?
i thought he had already stated he would be using an official here...maybe im assuming by the amount of interest so far
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 08, 2015, 12:42:25 pm

sweet mother of...

ChicoHog

Big and fast like Todd Gurley.  That would be awesome if he chooses the Hogs. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: duckman on July 08, 2015, 12:32:57 pm
I can't remember wanting any recruit as bad as I want White, he would be an absolute monster for us.
i'm with you. He's the total shiz
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hognspace

This kid is going to be amazing in a Hog uniform... :razorback:

Pig in the Pokey

I've been calling all hog on him for about 2 years now myself. He does love us. And he knows what kind of career he'd have here. I'm very confident on him , my only concern is that I care toooo much.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

greenie

Quote from: ChicoHog on July 08, 2015, 08:50:50 pm
Big and fast like Todd Gurley.  That would be awesome if he chooses the Hogs.

More like Christian Okoye.

redeye

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 08, 2015, 09:17:48 pm
I've been calling all hog on him for about 2 years now myself. He does love us. And he knows what kind of career he'd have here. I'm very confident on him , my only concern is that I care toooo much.

I hope you're right.  LSU fans think it's either LSU or Alabama, with an outside chance for Ole Miss.  They pretty much give us zero chance.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: redeye on July 09, 2015, 01:10:22 am
I hope you're right.  LSU fans think it's either LSU or Alabama, with an outside chance for Ole Miss.  They pretty much give us zero chance.

Zero as in how many points they scored last year.

Long as Lesster is their coach, we got a shot at any kid.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

AugustaHog

I hate all the talk about how if this kid comes to Arkansas, he'll be a perennial Heisman contender, but if he goes to bama or lsu he won't be good enough to hack it.  It's true that immediate path to stardom favors us based on the depth chart.  However, if this kid is as good as we think, he will tote the rock immediately wherever he goes.

Hoggish1

Quote from: scruf on July 08, 2015, 01:12:37 pm
I like the 5* comment. This is a 5* player and the perfect case for why the recruiting services are wrong. Check his offer list, it's a 5* list.

Again 5*

5*

Did you say 5*? :)

HighcountryHog

Quote from: greenie on July 08, 2015, 11:36:31 pm

Until Atwater stopped him dead in his tracks.
no bumps, no fat chicks

hawgwild child

Could u imagaine having the biggest o line along with the biggest RB in college football?? On a bad run this guys gonna still go forward for an extra 1-2 yards.  This is a match made in heaven, hope he can see that

Wildhog

Quote from: hawgwild child on July 09, 2015, 10:38:52 am
Could u imagaine having the biggest o line along with the biggest RB in college football?? On a bad run this guys gonna still go forward for an extra 1-2 yards.  This is a match made in heaven, hope he can see that

Imagine all the open WR's.
1909/1964/1965/1977

jjdlc

Quote from: AugustaHog on July 09, 2015, 06:39:24 am
I hate all the talk about how if this kid comes to Arkansas, he'll be a perennial Heisman contender, but if he goes to bama or lsu he won't be good enough to hack it.  It's true that immediate path to stardom favors us based on the depth chart.  However, if this kid is as good as we think, he will tote the rock immediately wherever he goes.

I understand where your coming from, but people have said the exact same thing about every RB that has chosen Alabama.  Unfortunately for a lot of these kids, there is no guarantees when you choose to compete against a stable full of high 4 and 5* recruits.  Right now, the path to being Arkansas's feature back is a very open door.

ChiTown27

Imagine that with any running back in our system, they will get to the second level on most snaps. Now, add 35 pounds and drop a tenth of a second on the 40 and you have a machine that will punish tiny defensive backs, and smaller linebackers. This guy would be the feature player on a team that specializes in his craft. Why wouldn't he want to play here? He'd be here for two or three years then be a multi-millionaire. I hope he is a rational thinker!!!
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

ChiTown27

Quote from: Wildhog on July 09, 2015, 10:46:00 am
Imagine all the open WR's.

I honestly hadn't thought about that aspect, but you're totally right.
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

NLRHog92

Quote from: hawgwild child on July 09, 2015, 10:38:52 am

Might not be the biggest once he's actually on campus, but I see your point. LSU and Bama have backs like this in Henry and Fournette, along with similar guys that aren't starters. I think he's good enough to go there and play and probably start, but he most likely would get at least half the touches his frosh year here.

ArkanSWAG

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 09, 2015, 04:41:03 pm
Might not be the biggest once he's actually on campus, but I see your point. LSU and Bama have backs like this in Henry and Fournette, along with similar guys that aren't starters. I think he's good enough to go there and play and probably start, but he most likely would get at least half the touches his frosh year here.

Derrick Henry is 6'3", 238, and Leonard Fournette is 6'1", 229 according to the interwebs. Devin White is currently 6', 258. I know that's not the biggest difference, but good gosh. Twenty pounds on the biggest bruiser in college football?

chitwnhog

Quote from: greenie on July 08, 2015, 11:36:31 pm

Seriously...Gurley was 6'1" 195 coming outta HS.

Bayou Bengal

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on July 09, 2015, 02:19:22 am
Zero as in how many points they scored last year.

Long as Lesster is their coach, we got a shot at any kid.

I advise you to see the film of LSU's '15 recruits. Les will have a top ten class in '16 too, and I fully expect White to be in that class. Les has recruited better RBs than those BB has at Arkansas.

sowmonella

Quote from: Bayou Bengal on July 13, 2015, 08:07:43 am
I advise you to see the film of LSU's '15 recruits. Les will have a top ten class in '16 too, and I fully expect White to be in that class. Les has recruited better RBs than those BB has at Arkansas.

How does their output compare?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

WorfHog

Quote from: sowmonella on July 13, 2015, 08:10:12 am
How does their output compare?

17-0

Leonard Fournette five carries for a whopping nine yards, Heisman candidate my ass.  :puke:

Huds_HawgTide

tommy boy

lefty08

We are getting close Hog fans........now the corndogs are invading Hogville to talk recruiting smack

The best is yet to come
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

bphi11ips

Spring Hill is about 5 hours from Fayetteville, Baton Rouge, College Station or Oxford.  Six hours to Tuscaloosa.  Spring Hill is Tiger country, but they like the Hogs down there, too.  If the Hogs land White and Agim it will be a game changer, and they know it.  Immediate impact and credit for taking the Hogs over the top. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

MissippHog

Quote from: Bayou Bengal on July 13, 2015, 08:07:43 am
Congratulations, you guys won the recruiting version of the boot.  Maybe next time Les should bring those "better" RB's to Fayetteville because they didn't show me stuff.