Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rose Bowl pregame

Started by RebelliousHog, January 01, 2018, 04:05:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

Chaney should have called a pass
This is fun, isn't it.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

PonderinHog

kp72204

Was the Norwood kid one of the guys we tried to sign?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HamboFirstBlood

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: kp72204 on January 01, 2018, 07:35:19 pm
Was the Norwood kid one of the guys we tried to sign?

Nope, we passed on him.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

PonderinHog

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bubba's Bruisers

alohawg

Better not jump off-sides or rough the kicker here.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

alohawg

Does Kirby have the balls to go for 2?
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: LRRandy on January 01, 2018, 07:42:28 pm
freshman on this stage. Man

I think OU pulls this out, but Man, UGA is going to be real good going forward.

checkraiser88

Quote from: alohawg on January 01, 2018, 07:42:48 pm

I don't think any reasonable coach would go for 2 in the playoffs with the game on the line

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: alohawg on January 01, 2018, 07:42:48 pm

He's a defensive guy who will believe in his defense.  So no.  They have to score first, though.

alohawg

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 01, 2018, 07:44:12 pm
I don't think any reasonable coach would go for 2 in the playoffs with the game on the line

Balls not brains  :)
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bubba's Bruisers

UGA needs to slow it down.

alohawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 07:46:35 pm
UGA needs to slow it down.

Yes, run it in now and expire the clock.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PonderinHog

Bubba's Bruisers

Scored why too soon.  That pass attempt was just stupid.  Stopped the clock.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

checkraiser88

FIRE Chaney! Scored too fast

Bubba's Bruisers

Just don't understand the play call on 1st down.

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

ambien_sky

This has been one of the best football games in a while. Two really good teams,  not giving up, and fighting with everything they have.  This is what college football is about.

Bubba's Bruisers

OU will be in FG range within 3 plays. 

Oliver

alohawg

Bake me another interception as fast as you can....
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bubba's Bruisers

checkraiser88

Does OU have a good kicker?

kp72204

Bubba's Bruisers

PonderinHog

Bubba's Bruisers

Dang, UGA stood tall on D again.

checkraiser88

Bama game starting on ESPN 2 at 8..I'm pulling it up on Watch ESPN so I can finish this one

LRRandy

Quote from: ambien_sky on January 01, 2018, 07:49:35 pm
This has been one of the best football games in a while. Two really good teams,  not giving up, and fighting with everything they have.  This is what college football is about.
agree
This is fun, isn't it.

alohawg

Approaching 4 hrs......I'm worn out.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Atlhogfan1

Uga should have tried a screen to one of those backs. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

checkraiser88

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 07:57:10 pm
Uga should have tried a screen to one of those backs.

We didn't run that many screens under Chaney did we?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 01, 2018, 07:58:14 pm
We didn't run that many screens under Chaney did we?

No. Olinemen weren't capable.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ambien_sky on January 01, 2018, 07:49:35 pm

Yes, easily the best matchups since the playoff began.  No obvious favorite and no pretender.

PonderinHog

Peter Porker

Tre Norwood. Saw him play Cabot and was easily the best football player on the field. Thanks, Bielema.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

LRRandy

Bad throw.

Baker can get 6
This is fun, isn't it.

Oliver

That should do it.  Needed a TD there

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: LRRandy on January 01, 2018, 08:02:43 pm
Bad throw.

Baker can get 6

Relax, your dreams are about to come true.

checkraiser88

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 08:03:27 pm
That should do it.  Needed a TD there

Another premature post lol, you're on a roll tonight oliver