Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Michigan

Started by Buff, June 14, 2015, 12:04:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Looks like there's gonna be a lot of rain delay, that sky is dark and there's rain everywhere.

The rain delays are usually more entertaining than most of the racing here.

Buff

12 laps in, we're on a competition caution that's immediately followed up by rain.

Racinray

Quote from: Buff on June 14, 2015, 12:04:44 pm

The rain delays are usually more entertaining than most of the racing here.
Very true lol

ImHogginIt

Harvick's flat tire screwed me on Fantasy. I also switched out Kurt B for Edwards Thursday. Felt like I needed to save Bush starts for later in the year.

TheRazorback500

Like him or not, good win for Kurt. Congrats to Jr. for second and Trevor Bayne for a Top 10.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Flying Razorback

Can't believe Harvick has suffered 3 flats for a lug nut hitting a valve stem in the past year.

All while in first place, all while leading the most laps in the race.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

riccoar

Finally hit on the Fantasy.  Had Junior, Kahne/K. Busch, and Ty Dillon.  Pays to have the first and second place drivers

Doyle Hograves

I'm not a Kurt Busch fan, but good on him for winning two races so far this year. Like him or not, he's a real talent. I do like his resiliency for being able to perform at a high level after what happened to him earlier in the year. I saw where Patricia Driscoll is under federal investigation for mis-managing funds from her foundation. Possibly fraud. Maybe Kurt was right all along...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.