Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Talladega

Started by ImHogginIt, May 03, 2015, 09:29:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

May 03, 2015, 09:29:54 am Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:11:52 am by ImHogginIt
I like the plate races cause you know the drivers are bare knuckling it the whole time knowing the big one can happen any second. I selected my starters for fantasy Monday and forthe first time this season I've not changed them  :D

Flying Razorback

I agree, Fantasy is a crap shoot.  These races and short tracks are the bane of my existence.  Having them all stacked together the past month has really hurt my team!

I'm like Johnson, need to get back out on the mile and a half tracks to get back to the front!
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Flying Razorback

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate plate racing?  Half the field taken out before we're a third of the way in to the race.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on May 03, 2015, 01:31:27 pm
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate plate racing?  Half the field taken out before we're a third of the way in to the race.

I like plate racing more than any mile and a half track, Pocono or Michigan race. Sucks that I lost three of my fantasy picks to wrecks but I still like the plate races

TheRazorback500

Good win Jr! Penske had a rare bad day. Nice runs for Blaney and Josh Wise.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hogfaniam

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on May 03, 2015, 04:50:54 pm
Good win Jr! Penske had a rare bad day. Nice runs for Blaney and Josh Wise.

:razorback:

DW called it
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

ImHogginIt

In all the years I've done fantasy this is my worst start ever  :puke:

holeinthewall

Possibly the most boring race I have ever seen.  Right up there with Jeff Burton leading all 300 laps at New Hampshire.   Glad I recorded it and got through in 2 hours.