Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas- Duck Commander 500

Started by ImHogginIt, April 10, 2015, 05:38:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Who's going ? I can't wait to get to my seat tomorrow evening. I'll be cheering for the 48. May have to finally breakdown and get me a 48 cap  ;D

ImHogginIt

I selected as my choices for C fantasy drivers Ragan and Danica. Told my wife I'll probably go with Danica. The wife told me she won't go to the race with me now cause I'm too embarrassing by choosing her  :D

MojoHog

On our way down right now. This will be my first race. Figured I've been watching JG since I remember so I better catch at least 1 of his races in person. Hope he doesn't disappoint.

Just a little curious. How quickly does the free parking on the backstretch fill up? And if that's filled where is the best place for free parking?
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: MojoHog on April 11, 2015, 08:08:02 am
On our way down right now. This will be my first race. Figured I've been watching JG since I remember so I better catch at least 1 of his races in person. Hope he doesn't disappoint.

Just a little curious. How quickly does the free parking on the backstretch fill up? And if that's filled where is the best place for free parking?

Doubt it fills up at all. I'm leaving about 3 and there will be spots left so don't worry. Also if you don't have a scanner stop at one of the trailers on the midway and rent one. You can get two or three headsets per scanner

Buff

I just hope this race doesn't bore me to death like it has in years past.  Looking for something like the last race here.

Buff

Looks like the 4 team is modifying tires again.

berryhog

Quote from: Buff on April 11, 2015, 06:50:19 pm
Looks like the 4 team is modifying tires again.

Bastards  8).  Glad I checked the forum.  Forgot they were racing tonight.

Buff

Harvick is the class of the field right now.  I'd be scared to death driving a car that fast. 

Buff

This is how it should be.  3 Chevys fighting it out.  48 came alive again at the end.  Harvick wore the car out and almost ran the 48 down at the end but just pushed it a little too hard.

Harvick and Dale Jr. had a great fight for 2nd.  Dale took it and Harvick pulled the crossover on him. 

Johnson
Harvick
Junior

How great is Harvick's run?  He might finish Top-10 every race this season at this rate.

TheRazorback500

Penske, Hendrick, and Stewart-Haas drivers dominating the top ten. Roush and Toyota lagging behind. Interesting year so far.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ImHogginIt

Lots of empty seats there last night. We left with abut 120 laps left it was so boring. Hell even the people watching was not as good as usual.  TMS really needs to repave this track and take away a lane of racing and lower the corners. Speeds would be a lot slower but it sure is boring watching them go real fast and be so darned spread out right now.