Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville Fantasy Racing 2015

Started by ImHogginIt, January 30, 2015, 08:54:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Razorback

Quote from: 10thPlanet on February 22, 2015, 05:08:32 pm
1.Flying Pigs
HMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not again.

To be the best you gots to beat the best.

Flying Pigs, running for the 3-peat.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Racinray

Flying Razorback

Agreed.

I had a decent Fantasy week, but after this week, I know Vegas is going to be even more of a crap shoot.  But look for Jimmie to be floating to the top there and at Vegas.

ImHogginIt

Looks like most of os had a crappy bunch of picks today. Good thing we can throw that one out.

hoghelmet14

Well.... 6 of my 8 and half my starters crashed..... maybe that's why I am in last place!
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

hoghelmet14

Since all my drivers crash... I am picking Gordon and Johnson until I run out of starts!

riccoar

Had Gordon and Biffle.  Nuff said.  Horrific week of picks

ImHogginIt

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on March 02, 2015, 10:06:48 am
Since all my drivers crash... I am picking Gordon and Johnson until I run out of starts!

I had Gordon. Was a good pick when he had climbed up to 8th place for awhile then he gets clipped by the 1 car.

holeinthewall

I was good except for McMurray getting wrecked.   If he would of hada a top 10 I would have been over 300 points.

ImHogginIt

Well I lost big on Stewart and Johnson today. What a rough three weeks for me.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 08, 2015, 05:37:58 pm
Well I lost big on Stewart and Johnson today. What a rough three weeks for me.

I lost pretty big on Johnson as well.  Looked like a great pick in practice, qualifying, and the first half of the race

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on March 08, 2015, 05:39:20 pm

I lost pretty big on Johnson as well.  Looked like a great pick in practice, qualifying, and the first half of the race

Yep Saturday's practices made me switch to Johnson over Logano.

selfexplanatory

Back to back wins and still trailing flying pigs.
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

bulldog04

Quote from: Flying Razorback on March 08, 2015, 05:39:20 pm

I was in the JJ crowd as well.  I ruined the race for him with by bad luck so I'm going to pick him from here on out and screw his year up lol.

Flying Razorback

Quote from: bulldog04 on March 08, 2015, 08:57:38 pm
I was in the JJ crowd as well.  I ruined the race for him with by bad luck so I'm going to pick him from here on out and screw his year up lol.

Ha, HogginIt and I have taken that strategy in the past.  Especially during the summer slump.

hoghelmet14

Well... How about that!  I aint in last place no mo!
Finished 10, 11, 14 and 16th....... Thanks to yalls JJ crashing it looks like!

holeinthewall

I was looking good until Edwards wrecked.  Had Joey, Larson and Regan Smith.  Oh well I will gladly lose a few points to see a wrecked Gibbs car

riccoar

Check your picks.  If you had Regan in the #41 on your C-list, he is not driving this week.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on March 12, 2015, 07:00:32 am
Check your picks.  If you had Regan in the #41 on your C-list, he is not driving this week.

A list guys have all been finishing in the top 10 and that makes picking b and c list difficult

Flying Razorback

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 12, 2015, 07:05:47 am
A list guys have all been finishing in the top 10 and that makes picking b and c list difficult

I hate the A picks this year.  It makes this season a lot harder.  There aren't any sure deals like we knew Kylre Larson and Austin Dillon would be in the C picks last year.  And the B picks like Keselowski, Hamlin, Logano, and others are now A picks. 

The B and C field is very hard to choose this year.

riccoar

Points not calculated yet after Phoenix?

Flying Razorback

Quote from: riccoar on March 16, 2015, 07:42:32 am
Points not calculated yet after Phoenix?

Only thing I can think of is that maybe the yahoo fantasy servers are overloaded with March MadNess brackets.

Racinray

Why does it take so long to post the results?

Flying Razorback

Quote from: Racinray on March 22, 2015, 08:38:01 pm
Why does it take so long to post the results?

It's killing me too.  I'm also in a 550 person league and so you can make wild point swings in that one.

I think it has to do with March Madness going on and Yahoo hosting millions of brackets in their Fantasy system.  It didn't seem to take this long last year or the first 3 races.  I felt I could check it a couple hours after the race.

Flying Razorback

I don't know how I talked myself in to taking Kurt Busch off my lineup on Wednesday night.  But I did.  One of the bigger misses I've had in a while.  But because of him and Harvick and Truex, there are some big point weeks in Fantasy from yesterday.

Racinray

Why can't I change my picks? It's on last weeks and I can't change anything. HELP

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on March 27, 2015, 01:45:40 pm
Why can't I change my picks? It's on last weeks and I can't change anything. HELP

You have to make your picks usually prior to 10 am or noon every Friday. After that they lock in your picks

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 27, 2015, 04:48:39 pm
You have to make your picks usually prior to 10 am or noon every Friday. After that they lock in your picks
Well that blows, thanks for the help.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on March 28, 2015, 12:39:48 am
Well that blows, thanks for the help.

Make next weeks picks today or immediately after tomorrow's race. Just quit crying or we'll assume you are a Tony Stewart fan  :-*

Flying Razorback

I treat Martinsville like the plate tracks, in the end it never seems to matter who I pick they can fall 20 spots in a lap and kill my day.  So maybe not picking won't hurt you too bad.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on March 28, 2015, 09:50:17 am
I treat Martinsville like the plate tracks, in the end it never seems to matter who I pick they can fall 20 spots in a lap and kill my day.  So maybe not picking won't hurt you too bad.

I was really hoping I could go with Bowyer tomorrow but so far he's sucked in two practices and qualifying

Flying Razorback

I have no idea what's going on with Bowyer and all of MWR.  I was thinking about a Vickers pick last week at California and then he fell out.  They're going to be hurting all year.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on March 28, 2015, 10:44:44 am
I have no idea what's going on with Bowyer and all of MWR.  I was thinking about a Vickers pick last week at California and then he fell out.  They're going to be hurting all year.

All the Toyota's are sucking. Hamlin looks good this weekend though

Flying Razorback

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 28, 2015, 10:45:54 am
All the Toyota's are sucking. Hamlin looks good this weekend though

I was thinking this could be a track where Toyota and maybe a Ford could catch up a little.  Handling and driver skill are important.  Obviously horsepower is needed to get back up off the corner.  But maybe the skill of a Hamlin could overcome some of the deficits.

bulldog04

Danica and Ragan are the only C drivers I trust right now.  I wish Regan Smith had a full time ride.  He may get some more races with Larson sick.

Racinray

Make sure I got this right, there's no picks for the All-Star race?

Flying Razorback

Quote from: Racinray on May 13, 2015, 07:06:21 pm
Make sure I got this right, there's no picks for the All-Star race?

Correct.  I realized that after I made my picks.  But it's ok, we still have until about this time next week to get the Charlotte 600 picks in.

ImHogginIt

I've never done this poorly in Fantasy. My B drivers have killed me almost every week it seems and last week so did Erik Jones as C when he hit the wall after being top 15 all race