Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PLUMERVILLE SPEEDWAY MOVES TOO FRIDAY NIGHTS IN 2015

Started by DirtTrackFan, December 30, 2014, 10:55:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtTrackFan

PLUMERVILLE SUPER SPEEDWAY ARKANSAS

The Speedway at Plumerville is now under the new management of H & R Motorsports and will operate on friday nights in 2015.
PSS will be running Factory Stock, E-Mods, Super Stock & Modified.

Visit the Track Web Site @: http://www.plumervillesuperspeedway.com/index.html
And the FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/PLUMERVILLE.RACETRACK.FAN.PAGE

CFB_Fanatic

Should help the car count. Is Centerville still open?

DirtTrackFan

December 31, 2014, 06:09:27 am #2 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:16:11 am by DirtTrackFan
Yes, Centerville has said they will be open on saturday nights.  And both Plumerville and the Centerville tracks will be using somewhat the same rules in the Factory & E-mod classes so cars can run at both speedways.

Racinray

Surprised a track that size doesn't run mini stock. Hope all goes well for the track. Still got to get down there one night.

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

DirtTrackFan

January 07, 2015, 05:41:27 am #5 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:13:45 am by DirtTrackFan
Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on December 31, 2014, 05:06:05 am
Should help the car count..........

In theory yes the car count @ Plumerville should go up by running on fridays, same Super Stock & Mod rules as I-30 so those cars can run at PSS. Am hoping the friday pm traffic jams don't pose a problem for cars coming form Little Rock area.

DirtTrackFan

January 07, 2015, 05:56:48 am #6 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:17:36 am by DirtTrackFan
 ;D

DirtTrackFan

January 07, 2015, 06:05:26 am #7 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:34:18 am by DirtTrackFan
Quote from: Racinray on December 31, 2014, 06:58:19 pm
Surprised a track that size doesn't run mini stock. Hope all goes well for the track. Still got to get down there one night.

Mini Stocks have ran there several seasons in the past, however the cars just don't come. As recently as the 2013 - 14 seasons when the class was offered there were 9 cars at the most, sometimes as few as 5.
Hope you do make it down to watch the show in 2015 and see how the speedway is with new management. The track is 12 miles west of Conway just off I-40 on hwy. 64 a little bit east of the town of Plumverville :)

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on January 07, 2015, 05:41:27 am
In theory yes the car count @ Plumerville should go up by running on fridays, same Super Stock & Mod rules as I-30 so those cars can run at PSS. Am hoping the friday pm traffic jams don't pose a problem for cars coming form Little Rock area.

Well the problem will be if there are cars running for a points championship at I-30 they arent going to risk running at PSS. The good news is that will probably only be 3-4 cars, after the season gets going pretty good.

Also with the price of gas going down that will help with travel. I think its a smart move overall

DirtTrackFan

The 2015 schedule for PSS in not complete yet, but looks for sure that the start will be with two sat. pm playdays the last of March.  1st night of racing will be first friday in April  ;D

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on January 13, 2015, 06:20:33 pm
The 2015 schedule for PSS in not complete yet, but looks for sure that the start will be with two sat. pm playdays the last of March.  1st night of racing will be first friday in April  ;D

Still too cold for me.....I probably wont see a racetrack until at least half way through May  :-X

DirtTrackFan

I have a nice climate-controlled box too watch from, free food too :)

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on January 14, 2015, 12:11:35 am
Still too cold for me.....I probably wont see a racetrack until at least half way through May  :-X
If night time racing is too cold for you in april, remember most all local tracks will start with saturday AFTERNOON play-days in march usually anywhere from noon too 2.  Good time to get out of house, enjoy some spring sunshine and scratch your motorsports itch.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on February 13, 2015, 06:18:34 pm
If night time racing is too cold for you in april, remember most all local tracks will start with saturday AFTERNOON play-days in march usually anywhere from noon too 2.  Good time to get out of house, enjoy some spring sunshine and scratch your motorsports itch.

I was wrong. World of Outlaw Latemodel series coming to I-30 this weekend. Will be there if the creek dont rise.....

DirtTrackFan

DirtTrackFan

Quote from: DeWayne R on December 31, 2014, 09:03:53 pm
Bring googles!!!!
NOT ANYMORE !!  New boss found some uber-chemical we add to water truck, no more dust at PSS  ;D

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism